Home

jedi numbers

G-Smo

:lsduel: Playing sw galaxies for a long time should be rewarded with a character that's foce sensitive, of course what is a long time... i was thinking of about over a year, if being a jedi is abused that char should be deleted again, of course there shouldn't only be jedi, but siths too I'm not in the game but hope to have it online soon :sithm::snipe1: anyway how can a jedi stop a sniper :ang2:

uh,..WELCOME to SWG.net why do you think that time should be rewarded wiht force sensitivity, because if they did then people who don't spen their lifes playing wouldnb't be able to be jedis be cause there would be too many. and how exactly would you abuse the system of being a jedi that would warrant having the account deleted?

again you can't be sith because of the rule of two which says that after the battle of Ruaan there can only be a master and apprentice Sith person

hmm, Jedi Vs. sniper could be resolved with something called a :saberg: which can be used to reflect shots with training

.: pokes the post with a tenfoot pole :.

Nope. Ewok hunter, don't pull in it. I think it's made by one of those "Star Wars Jedi Galaxies" players. Too bad that game WON'T be made, while a lot of progress on the 'Star Wars Galaxies' game is made.

Oh, and I love the deletion of characters idea. There's nothing in the world that would create as many rabid, bloodthirsty zealots in the community as haphazardly DELETING characters.

wait.... are you saying that i did a bad thing by suggesting using one of the comon jedi powers. d'oh you're right the only thing the jedi can do is get shot right through the head and die instantly. then get killed each time he goes to get his gear :cheers:

oh, and set are you saying that a comunity of "rabid, bloodthirsty zealots " is a bad thing :p

how do you "melt" an energy blade?

As for the sniper issue. There is a reason all jedi train with their eyes covered against those little droids that shoot lasers.

There are 2 simple ways to defeat jedi that has been demonstrated in the movies.

1) Have an even better jedi on your side

2) Overrun them with numbers. They can only block so many shots at once.

And I think you are mixing Jedi with the Immortals in Highlander. You shoot them enough times anywhere and they'll die.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived