Home

Here's a fun idea

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok....He's really, really getting on my nerves. He just prances around and either acusses other people of cheating or insults them because they don't agree or for whatever reason.

My suggestion, TK_GEEZus!, is that you either settle down and try to get allong with people or you can keep on the path you've choosen that will surely end in banning. Its your choice.

Oh and I read the forum rules and I don't know what warrants me getting banned I listened to the one warning I got and haven't posted anything like that since. Oh and if anyone even TRIES to tell me that I'm spamming I have 50 posts in a month while some of you post like 98989890898 messages a day.

Geezus, you need to stop antagonizing members.

stfu about your cogs

Yeah you got ripped off apparently your sarcasm must not have any wit to it or originality.

ty gooey it's good to know some people on this forum are literate

Those comments are all unnecessary, and that is from this thread alone. I've seen it elsewhere as well. If you can't be nice to people, don't participate in their threads. You need to stop. I've warned you before. Thanks in advance.

meanwhile it's OK for half the forum attack me, but that must be because I'm not part of the jedi council here or I don't have many posts.

But if saying stfu to someone or countering their weak sarcasm really gets to them I'll stop directly "antagonizing" them if that's what they're saying.

Maybe the whole forum doesn't like you because you prance around randomly dubbing people cog users even though you seem to be the only person experincing these cheaters, because with catch phrases like 'STFU cog user' or my favorite 'stfu newbs' (I love the verity of your complex and well thought out reponses), and then after all those you wonder why people don't like you.

Please, as I said before, either settle down and try to get along with people or you can keep on the path you've choosen that will surely end in banning. Its your choice.

Sorry if I seem to be picking on you, its not what I'm trying to do, but you really really need to learn the slightest bit of...restrait.

Rainbows, Sunshine, and Best Wishes, :D

Seraphim

Originally posted by SeraphimII

Please, as I said before, either settle down and try to get along with people or you can keep on the path you've choosen that will surely end in banning. Its your choice.

Sorry if I seem to be picking on you, its not what I'm trying to do, but you really really need to learn the slightest bit of...restrait.

Rainbows, Sunshine, and Best Wishes, :D

Seraphim

We'll I guess that's better. Nobody here dislikes you. You just have to choose your words....carefully.

The warning you got from Canoli will be the only one. They don't have much patience when it comes to flaming. And then it's POOF... thread closed! :(

Sorry if I came off as a wisea**.

As far as "weak" sarcasm, I was only following your example so look to thyself for the weakness.

TK u attacked half the forum and constantly accuse people of a colorful range of things, then prance around poking fun at admins saying and daring them to ban you. I was just serving u back a plate full of what u were dishing out to other people.

Seems you had a hard time swallowing so I won't continue to do it.

This forum will continue on it's merry way without your wisdom to guide it or my b**ching, so best for both of us to just get over it.

Actually when I'm in games and trying I barely talk at all. You on the other hand RpTheHotrod talk constantly. Everytime I've seen you playing you accuse someone of cheating, you talk constantly saying idiotic things like "bad move learn from it", and you always complain about exploits.

At least I have a good in game reputation, impress all of these newbies on this forum that you want not like it's going to make you any better you'll always suck and resort to sitting on ledges at bespin pulling.

Not only do you keep saying everyone uses cogs, you lie about people on the forums too. Hmm, what's your problem?

"Bad move...learn from it." Excuse me? Where the frick did you get that?

Also, I'm a saberist, I duel. I don't sit on ledges pulling. Might want to get your facts straight first.

Guess it makes sense why you said it. Everyoen accuses you of something, so you suddenly try to blame it on someone you don't even know.

:rolleyes:

Archived