Home

Here's a fun idea

RpTheHotrod

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TK_GEEZus, this is your final warning. If I keep getting my damn email inbox fileld with complaints on you, you will be banned. And for good reason. What you are doing here is trolling. You are posting for the sole reason of inciting negative comments out of people. Your sig alone is proof that your existence on these forums is for that singular purpose.

This is the last warning I'm giving you. (I've been so kind thus far to give you two and no punishment.) You screw up again, you will be banned for a week. You screw up after that, and you will be permanently banned. Thanks in advance for not screwing up.

In defense of my dear friends GEEZus:

1) is sarcasm a crime?

2) is not sharing the opinions of others a crime?

3) is not sharing the opinions of lesser gamers a crime?

4) is comedy a crime?

If they answer to ANY of these 4 questions is 'No' then on what grounds do you have to ban him? Because others in the forum are far too sensitive or have a different (or no) sense of humor? This is a game, people...you need to take a step back and laugh at it and yourselves sometimes.

And to those interested, might I suggest the ignore post function?

Click on the Profile button of the person you would like to ignore. Scroll down to the end, and at the bottom should be a link to "add this user to ignore list" or something similar. Click on it and the message:

"This person is on your Ignore List. Click here to view this post" will pop up wherever they post.

Might save some a few headaches...

Originally posted by Gooey

And to those interested, might I suggest the ignore post function?

Click on the Profile button of the person you would like to ignore. Scroll down to the end, and at the bottom should be a link to "add this user to ignore list" or something similar. Click on it and the message:

"This person is on your Ignore List. Click here to view this post" will pop up wherever they post.

Might save some a few headaches...

good idea man, and im sorry for helping to ruin this thread with inane thoughts and posts

Originally posted by TK-Hamburglar

In defense of my dear friends GEEZus:

1) is sarcasm a crime?

No,but what he is doing isnt sarcasm

"STFU you cog"without some sort of smiley inditcating it's a joke(:D:p:))

No,but flaming while your at it is a crime

4) is comedy a crime?

His words may be comedy to you,but not to us.

If they answer to ANY of these 4 questions is 'No' then on what grounds do you have to ban him? Because others in the forum are far too sensitive or have a different (or no) sense of humor? This is a game, people...you need to take a step back and laugh at it and yourselves sometimes.

1) is sarcasm a crime?

No,but what he is doing isnt sarcasm

"STFU you cog"without some sort of smiley inditcating it's a joke(:D:p :)) usually means he is flaming in our board,if it's too "sensitive" for you guys,go to another JKII forum that's up to your standards.

No,but flaming while your at it is a crime

4) is comedy a crime?

His words may be comedy to you,but not to us.

Plus,this forum IS a dictorationship.They mod the forums,elected by the owners of the forumsto mod.Since you do not pay,they can do whatever they want(As llong as it doesnt break any of the forums rules).:p

Originally posted by ShinYiu

Jesus, what is this freakin place? The n00bs are n00ber, the admins are nazier. At least on TWL the l33ts rule the boards not all these freakin n00bs and their holy n00b admins.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This thread does not represent the community or the moderators and admins,I repeat This thread does not represent the community or the moderators and admins.

---------------------------------------------------------------

MWAhAhahAAHWHAhAYWHAHAH

Howdy n00bs

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?newbi01s.wav=newbie

:jawa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins,I repeat This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived