Home

Multiplayer map secrets

heheman3000

Originally posted by heheman3000

You guys probably know the sky-walking in Yavin, and the invisible hallway in Nar Shadaa, but did you know there's a way to fly up the shafts in Bespin?

Im pretty sure about the invisible hallway in Nar Shadda Streets but maybe not the one im thinkin about...could u describe it to me??? Im also curuios about the flying up of th eshafts in the Bespin Exhaust Shafts......Does it help in Capping the flag? Could you tell me how to do that??

Somebody (sorry, I forget your name) posted another way to do the Bespin Shafts "secret" deal some time ago. You can use a bunch of Det packs and let them explode on their own (after about a minute or so) and they blast you up high enough. You should make sure you have full shields first of course....

You can do it at three different points in the level.

But it doesn't really help you much.

Also, the old trick from Jk1 on Battleground Jedi works on Battleground Jedi 2.0. Just force speed+jump off the cliffs and you can get on top of the ship. Not much good you can do up there, but it looks kind of cool. Its even easier to do in JK2, since you jump so high and have such great air control. Though without the fast-lunge trick to slow your fall, getting down can be painful (though protection helps).

CTY_Yavin... in the center of the map, jump up to the side of the Red sigh. Wall walk up either side of the sign and you go to the top. there is a inivisble floor up there that you can walk on for a bit.

in Bespin there is a hard to reach area that is a great spot to hide (as long as they dont have rockets) get on to of the structure with the skylight above the Trip mines.. get on the far edge(away from the near edge) and jump up.. you shouldland on a very narrow ledge and be able to walk around there.

hey.. has anyone every gotten to ride the speeder in Nar shadda streets?

i'll try to make some Screenshots and Demos tomarrowsince most eople her jsut want to brag and taunt and not help ohters (this is the help center)

tho i am interested in the corrider

Originally posted by K_Kinnison

CTY_Yavin... in the center of the map, jump up to the side of the Red sigh. Wall walk up either side of the sign and you go to the top. there is a inivisble floor up there that you can walk on for a bit.

in Bespin there is a hard to reach area that is a great spot to hide (as long as they dont have rockets) get on to of the structure with the skylight above the Trip mines.. get on the far edge(away from the near edge) and jump up.. you shouldland on a very narrow ledge and be able to walk around there.

O, thanks!:)

In CTF_Narshadda go to either platform where the Disruptors spawn and look out, go to your left and jump on the ledge, walk forward and turn left at the end. It looks black but you can keep on walking, go to the end and jump up, there is an invisible floor there like CTF_Yavin.

Archived