CagedCrado

The new national anthem:  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The new national anthem:

• The imperial march
    • The star spangled Banner
    • Other
    • Yoda

I wonder what bush's puppet master actually wants for the national anthem, i mean he will be emperor of the world someday! HAIL EMPEROR PUPPET MASTER!! I decided bush was a puppet because he is dumb when his speech is on the spot and he is a drunk that was offered money to become the puppet.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

I wonder what bush's puppet master actually wants for the national anthem, i mean he will be emperor of the world someday! HAIL EMPEROR PUPPET MASTER!! I decided bush was a puppet because he is dumb when his speech is on the spot and he is a drunk that was offered money to become the puppet.

You know too much*bang*

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by Tyrion

Oh yooooodaaaa!

Oh canada!

Oh canada you will get bombed by

Oh yooooodaaaa!

:D

GAHHH!!!! as a canadian citizen i am insulted and hurt.... but as a kid in his late teens im laughin it up =D. im a little surprised that yoda is winning by so much.... but then again any song even if its just a 20 minute long chant of "yoda yoda yoda" would be better then the ssb imo. (gotta love thos abrevs eh).

in any event we will always have our CHICKEN CANNON to save us mwhahaha. (those of you who have never heard of the royal canadian air farce [yes farce not force] wont understand what i mean).

I gotta go with Talliusc on this one. Nothing beats the Chicken Cannon.

As for the National Anthem, I don't really know. I guess Yoda seems like a good idea. When you say Yoda, do you mean the song "Yoda" by Weird Al, because then having Yoda in a poll would actually make sense for once...

Archived