Home

The Fellowship

Frodo Boda

Well first let me say:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Im Wraith 8.. and i must say i laughed out load when i saw your picture of frodo boda.. it cracked me up.

i looked at your site.. it looks good.. you just started this PA didnt you? you got any special goals for your PA?

Well i hope you will hang around some more.

-Wraith 8-

Thanks!!!.. I am really excited about STAR WARS GALAXIES... I'm glad you like my site...

My goal is to create a large Imperial Presence somewhere in the SWG Universe. Create a working city and dominate the landscape.... but it make it fun for friend and foe alike! This Fellowship will be entrenched with a strong and interesting story line and images to match... All our members will have bios and histories. I want people to really become a part of the fantasy. To really make this PA larger and better than any other out there!

Frodo Boda!

I Admently disaggre, members do NOT make a strong guild. Id prefare to have 10 very dedictaed members that I know and can trust, then 50 D00dz that are only there for them selves. If anything lots of members will bring down a guild before it starts, but this is just my opinion...

Archived