Home

I'll take on all challengers!!!! Bring...it...on......

topshot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

........before I can train Father Torque to become a Jedi Master (even though I'm a sith), or is that off?

He told me that his clan is definitely sure of merging with SOY. And, I can still see some good inside Darth Yoda. He showed a little decency towards me.

Look past what he says, and what he does, because I know that we can turn him away from the darkside, even though he'll say he will never turn away.

Luke saw that Vader still had some good inside him, and Vader turned away from the darkside minutes before he died saving Luke from the emperor's electrical attack.

I know that we can turn Darth Yoda away from the Dark side, we just have to try.........trust me. I know we can do this............:D :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by topshot

But still, I'll take you. As obi-wan13 had said when he'd accepted:"Time and place, man. Time and place."

*Takes off a glove, slaps himself that Naphtali has considered him a worthy opponent*

"I accept! "

When and where shotty

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by topshot

........before I can train Father Torque to become a Jedi Master (even though I'm a sith), or is that off?

He told me that his clan is definitely sure of merging with SOY. And, I can still see some good inside Darth Yoda. He showed a little decency towards me.

Look past what he says, and what he does, because I know that we can turn him away from the darkside, even though he'll say he will never turn away.

Luke saw that Vader still had some good inside him, and Vader turned away from the darkside minutes before he died saving Luke from the emperor's electrical attack.

I know that we can turn Darth Yoda away from the Dark side, we just have to try.........trust me. I know we can do this............:D :D :D :D

I can tell you like roleplaying... or your just really weird. :D

Come Apprentice, let us go blow people up.:D

Archived