Home

I prefer FFA

SkinWalker

Especially on those servers where you get one of those "magic" moments where the majority of the players *click* and become instant friends, even if for the short time we're on-line for that one game session.

In FFA, you can duel, snipe, be a jedi, or just be rouge that slinks around using Mind Trick and det packs.

But FUN is key! Besides, I never seem to do well in duel servers... dunno why, but if I duel on an FFA, I have a higher win ratio.

Here's a screenshot of one of those magic moments back in July!

JK2SeeMyHouse.jpg

SkinWalker

edit: Oops.. this was supposed to go to this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77202

If there's a moderator around.... could ya move it... sorry. I must have clicked "New Thread" instead of "Post Reply"

Hey Skinwalker, I hear you buddy. When I go to the [odb] servers to play I almost always meet the usual cool crowd and we make towers and other important stuff :) It's great fun. I also have a an ongoing "argument" going with 1 of the regulars there. Very amusing to log on and start mouthing off to him. He gives it right back *LOL* We are good buddies...sometimes we whip out the ole saber though ;) Some FFA servers are cool indeed :) ...including of course Hermes Place...

Archived