Home

General Veers

HapSlash

I started this a while ago,... In fact, it was the first model I began to work on, but wasn't familiar enough with the modeling program to get very far.

But, after working with it for a while I decided to go back and see what could be done with it.

General Veers - Front

General Veers - Side

The base is a lightly modified imperial model with my customized skin. I added the helmet and the chest piece so far, so all I really have left to do now is the belt and the back half of the torso armor.

Hopefully when I'm done, I should be able to take the armor from Veers and use it to create the Snowtrooper,... :snow:

yay i had hoped you would take on the at-at version of veers. :D i love how accurate your skins always are. :D

Originally posted by HapSlash

Hopefully when I'm done, I should be able to take the armor from Veers and use it to create the Snowtrooper,... :snow:

the chest armour could work for a dengar model also. :)

Thanks,... I'd have to agree that this is the best likeness I've managed,... When I put the first test skin on the imperial head it looked so well that it seemed as though the model was made for it.

Oh yeah,... I forgot about Dengar,... maybe I should add him to the list of possible projects. To be honest, he'd be extreamly easy to pull off.

This Dengar model is just something I quickly threw together using several models. Mainly the Stormtrooper, but I did swap the head with a reborn for the pic.

It would need to be resized a bit to make it larger, but that wouldn't be too dificult. And as far as dengar using a lightsaber,... It seems to me that if people need to use the lightsaber that badly, then they're probably not the types who would choose to play as dengar anyway.

Oh yeah,.. my choice for the head would be the one from the first pic as well.

This Dengar model is just something I quickly threw together using several models.

Awww, shucks. You say that as if ANY of us newbie "joes" could do that. Not me! :)

...Speechless at that Veers model. .. BTW, what is the polycount on the head?

Hey, I'm still kinda new at this as well. I only started playing around with modeling about 6 weeks ago,...

Right now the count for Veers is at 976, which includes everything from the neck up. The head/face is striaght from the imperial model without any real modifications other than the removal of the hat.

Hey, I'm still kinda new at this as well. I only started playing around with modeling about 6 weeks ago,...

Right now the count for Veers is at 976, which includes everything from the neck up. The head/face is striaght from the imperial model without any real modifications other than the removal of the hat.

. . . . **stunned**. ..... . .

Archived