Home

I could really use some help.

Kyle Katarn__4

Well I need someones help with two projects models actually I am doing Vampire Raziel and JC Denton JC is just about done Raz has a long way to go and with both of them I have hit snags and I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me finish both of these I could send the files and referance pictures for Raziel cause I really wanna get these two done but I am not gonna be able to do this on my own no way no how so if someone could help me out here I would appreciate it.

first of all, could you please use comma's and periods in your post, it makes you look plain dumb. It looks even more rediculous in your sig.

secondly, i suggest you post what problems you are having so we can help you without doing the work for you, its better if you learn how to fix things yourself.

Ok first of all I don't really care how my intelligence quota seems to people online you wanna think I'm stupid thats your bussinuss. Nor am I saying you said that secondly ok first of all I am finding it to be a bit to dificult to model Raziel alone.http://www.nosgoth.net/Soul_Reaver/galleries/Raziel/Raziel_p2.htm

Those are the pictures I am using to make Raziel and since its not an all sides view its extremely difficult. Second of JC has many bugs when I open it with md3view, it cannot find the skin.tgas and when I try to export JC as Glm it says that it has 30 frames when it should have one. I need help modeling Raziel. JC is just about done.

well, if you were really intent on helping him you would take the time to actually post what you know (which even if you glanced over it "quickly" *hint hint* you should have got the general idea). Something like this would have done nicely:

While I can't understand what you actually typed (because of bad grammar) I do have one question: what program are you using/have you done this/did you try ____?

See how much better that sounds, instead of just point out the obvious (which everyone can see that he has bad punctuation).

Top that off with a moderator even ridiculing him, and you get the #1 reason no one likes posting here.

yea i think thats his problem, you hit the nail on the head there Darth Vigrid. Kyle Katarn 4, i suggest you d/l the JKO tools and read the tutorial provided, it will give you an understanding of how to get a player model ingame.

Now if you people noticed i not only pointed out his grammar problem but tried to help him out by asking for more info. i would have thought that was enough but then you guys continue to criticize him and offer little help, i wish i got here sooner.

What do you need to be done exactly?

i find the pics pretty good. Ive made some 3D models with crappier reference than that...(not JKII related).

Do you have a specific question about weighting, uvw mapping or glm compiling? (i predict u will have problems with carcass, like pretty much everyone else at first...)

I suggest reading spacemonkey's tutorial, some experimentation on your own, and then ask questions.

Archived