Home

This Board is pathetic. Blatent mis use of powers

RFA-Darth Yoda

Blatent misuse of Moderator powers, i am most unhappy with the maturity of the moderators, it is not professionally run, Spy_jmr banned Jedi Spy because 1' he cant take someone else on the board with a similar name, 2 hes an immature admin and SHOULD not be a moderator.

He also got matt windu to bann Jedi spy,

i will be emailing your highest authorities regarding this matter of power misuse.

/Ian

Excuse me, but since you seem to be rather "new" on these boards, I would like to ask you whether you know the reasons for banning? The whole story? Is your judging of the decision based on the 2-3 posts you saw by that specific user?

Second, moderators are chosen carefully and monitored very closely. An abuse of the power can lead them being demoted and possibly even banned themselves. This is not a job that is given to whomever wants it.

Third, admins/moderators ask their colleagues' opinion before banning a user. It's not done spontaneously.

Fourth, your being here is a priviledge, not a right. By being here you automatically agree to act by the forum rules. Moderators and Admins are in charge of enforcing the rules, and they will do anything to see that they remain unbroken. If you do not like these boards, please leave.

And what I do not understand, is your manner of post. First, it's off-topic. Second, it's coming really close to flaming mattwindu and Spy_JMR. And finally, it's also very close to trolling. If you would really want to know what happened, you could PM the admin in question and explain your point of view. Even then, the admin has the full right of refusing to answer, simply because most reasons for banning are not of the regular users' business, but only of the admins and the users in question.

I certainly hope that you understood my post.

If you are willing to change your attitude, you are welcome on these boards.

Have a nice day

Archived