Home

Jedi?

Darth Lu-ran

Gah! Where did that jedi sticky go?!?! :D

Well, let's just say that about ZERO secure info has been released about the jedi, except that you will be able to be one. Safest thing is to consider everything you hear about them a rumour, guess or other kind of personal opinion of how it will be.

There. Trust noone.

Yes, trust no one, except me of course ;) Everyone else here is a moral degenerate that actually endorses, or at least doesn't object to the murder of law abiding Imperial citizens...

You want to find out about the Jedi? I know a man you can talk to, perhaps you've heard of him? He's Lord Vader.

and seriously, yes you can be Jedi/dark jedi, there will be a randomly determined number of force-sensitves in the game who will have the potential to become Jedi after diligent hard work.

All else is speculation and player lead rumour, as Set says...

No, I'm the only one who gets to be a jedi. But seriously, everyone has the possibility of having a chance to become a jedi. If you learn a certain configuration of skills (which is different for each PC and different) then you become force sensitive. Then you can progress through jedi training like a normal profession. However, if you actually last through training, it's still hard. I think I read somewhere that lightsabers aren't insurable, meaning that if you die then unless you get back to your body wuick anyone can take it. also everyone is out to get you, and you have to basically be like Obi-Wan in A New Hope. But yes, everyone has the possibility, not chance. Keep in mind that just because it is possible that you will become force sensitive does not mean that you will. Most people won't in their entire gaming experience. There is no "Become a Jedi!" button available.

[rant mode]

gaalgoth: the 'non-insurable sabre' issue, well... all that is said about it was that the devs said that they were working hard on the insurance possibilites, and that perhaps some items would be balanced by the fact that they could not be insured, and that lightsabers could be one of those.

Like with most things regarding SWG by now, a lot of these things are dev posts interpreted, misquoted or likewise modified. "We have discussed" from the devs easily turn out to be "It will be" from gamers after a couple of posts on the boards. For instance, I have yet to find any real substance for this rumour that force sensitivity will be based on a random template of skills, that you will have to explore until you find the exact fitting distribution. To me it sound, well, like an extremely bad solution, gameplay-wise, and I fail to find something about it in the dev's posts. Perhaps I'm just not looking well enough, who knows.

My point with this rant is that too many takes their own and even other's guesses as gospel of gameplay revelations. Please, don't do. Not even the devs seems to have yet decided how a lot of things will turn out.

[/rant mode]

i need help to start a jedi group! anybody know how to make a cool/a good/a just perfect site? and are anybody gonna be a jedi? plz reply if anybody wanna join...

eh and someone who can make GOOD avatars :)

i know that my name is "Darth Lu-ran" but Darth was because i were going to be a dark jedi in the start...

well I guess if your question was Can you choose to be a jedi so I can make a PA, the answer is no!

Basically you just come upon being a jedi, and there is absolutely no garuntee that you will be a jedi. Thats why Jedi PA's aren't really possible, because you can't be garunteed that every member, or any, will be a jedi.

Originally posted by Darth Lu-ran

i need help to start a jedi group! anybody know how to make a cool/a good/a just perfect site? and are anybody gonna be a jedi? plz reply if anybody wanna join...

eh and someone who can make GOOD avatars :)

i know that my name is "Darth Lu-ran" but Darth was because i were going to be a dark jedi in the start...

1. yes i can make a site.... but i wont :D:p

2. no.. most of these members here wont be jedi.....

3. go and PM Eets... he makes the best.

4. your name can NEVER be Darth Lu-ran. cause there are only 2 sith lords at all time. Darth Vader and Darth Sidious.

and the title "Darth" can not be used in game.

i wont make the iste cause im already in a PA and im making the site of that aswell... so...

Hi,

afaik there will only 3-5% of the Chars be force-sensitive.

When we have aprox 3000 on a Server then we only have 90-150 Jedi at all.

As you are not able to plan on becomming an Jedi you can only form an Jedi PA as soon as you know you are force-sensitiv.

And even then it is not garanteed, that you are able to stay on that path ;)

There will be Jedi-PAs but only after release of the game.

It makes no sense in advance :)

cheers

Rhael Tyreth

(CEO CorTech-Industries)

Wecome to

SWGalaxies.net

I havent seen you here before Rhael Tyreth. so i welcome you to the SWGalxies.net forums. Im Wraith 8 and if you have any question what so ever... dont hesitate on asking them.

*Gives a large box full of small, chocolate covered gnorts.*

there ya go :D

And your right ofcourse..... i mean... how are you going to put up a Jedi PA... if you have No idea how to become a jedi anyway... and IF you become a jedi..... how do you know all the other will to.

@ DEKMAN.: The Associates

Click here to visit the simple and not finished site :D

Archived