Home

Collectors edition or regular?

ibballin

Collectors have extra stash in it, like for instance a T-Shirt (don't know if that ever done before, just giving an example. :D ) or a map of the galaxy and some other things.

And I'm going for the regular box, cause I'm not going to wait even longer for the Collectors Edition just so I have some extra stuff. :D

I've already waited long enough. ;)

well im just assuming they will come out with two different versions. and example is jedi outcast. one came in a standard box and the other was in this tin can plus some other little things which was called a "collectable". the reason why i bring this up is ive noticed the tin can sold out faster then the original. i bought the regular box cause it was like $10 cheaper.

Originally posted by Ewok Hunter

if they do have a collectors edition, i'll get it so that it is acctually a regularly sized box rather than those little carboard containers they call boxes these days...

don't you mean plastic? The lil dvd boxes? oh wait... some of em are cardboard what am I thinking.

I love em... I mean I know what hte game looks like, and I know what features are on it because I have the game! so why do i need the box telling me that, and cuttin some trees up while its at it?

And I mean i never go to a store (like EB) just browsing for games... and just buy one. I go with a purpose, and buy the game I want to buy. I know what I want when I go in.

Plus the boxes are so small and neat!

but maybe they will put it in a tin box like jkii.

*raise her arm, with a guilty face* I stiill have the original lemmings box in my closet. Oh, and simcity. And TMNT. And...

This doesn't mean that I shell out up to $20 more for a tin can. And we already had the cardboard vs dvd case discussion somewhere, and well, I still think the dvd case kicks the cardboard box's ass as easily a Gojira would beat Ricky Martin*! :)

*Who, I should add, will burn in hell.

*raise her arm, with a guilty face* I stiill have the original lemmings box in my closet. Oh, and simcity. And TMNT. And...

You and me both, Set. :D

Still have tons of boxes stash in the attic, stuffed inside a larger box really. :p

And DVD casing rocks. Much more room for the games now in my gameshelf. :)

they are so annoying cause.... cause they just are ok?:mad::D

well i always thought it was dumb because a cd case is about 1/8th the size of the box it came in and i always kept the box for awhile just in case i needed to return the game for some reason. and during the period while i kept the box it took up an unusal amount of space and always seemed to never fit perfectly in the area i have it out. *does this make sense?* :p

Yeah, the dvd cases actually look ok in the bookcase. But I don't think any collectors edition could ever be nice enough to keep it on a shelf in my apartment. So then, it's down to the 'extras'. And again, I would be surprised if there's enough extras to make it worth it (but then, I have no idea of how they will compare to each other in price).

Archived