Home

dead bodys doesn't disappear?

ShadeSSJ

Ok.. in SP I currently know only one way.. but it also causes other npcs that are still alive to loose the ability to uh.. move.. I'll go look into it now though

-edit- Actually, now that I think about it, you can't, you'd crash your game, so you're not given the option to do so, NPC generally do not spawn until you trip a tigger, which is generally enterting the area.. If they die and arn't removed from the game, the game runs out of OpenGL slots to spawn things in, and it'll crash the game

*has done this before*

Again... making a mod so the bodies don't disappear.. It could be done, easily, but you would run out of spawn slots and your game would crash

To add more slots to the game, it would require actually re-coding the executible, which uh... No one wants to do (The time it would take is not even funny, I don't even think that is legal, but that's a lesser fact, hehe:D),

This is exactly why the WLS co-op MP/SP mod was cancelled, the spawn slots required were not supported by the MP executible, and they really couldn't do anything about it..

Besides, the more slots you add and the more things you spawn, the more power it takes to run, spawn about 100 Stormtroopers, and your framerate will drop to about 5fps

There's nothing you can really do to make the bodies stay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Datheus, is correct that it could screw up the game but I think you could boost the stay time a reasonable amount without screwing up the game. You'd have to make some code change thou. And, no, I don't know what they'd be at the moment. I'll look into it when I get around to it. :)

Archived