Home

Im sooooooooooo bored waiting

Kwok69

home world 2? i thought that they just announced it and it will come out in a couple more years. :confused: oh, get bf1942, just got it and it's a great game. of course i only payed $35 plus tax for it so that might change my oppinion compared to paying full price....

oh and thew, icewind dale 2 just came out. it's a psudo-RPG (see Set, I didin't call it a RPG:D) sort of like a turnbased d2 with D&D rules....

Pssst, you were bored. :D

Yeah, I've gone tired of most of my games, and I can't buy new games cause I'm broke. :(

Used most of my money on my car stereo. Worth it though. :D

But come tomorrow is payday. :D

And boy am I getting some new games. :p

Oh, and it's called Homeworld: Cataclysm. And you can download skins for it from Star Wars. Yep, that's right, I finally got to play the tactical side of Rebellion with the grafics I actually wanted. :D

Go here for those who have it: Star Wars: New Rebellion!

well i recently bought a PC gameplay magazine... that is a magazine for the BeNeLux (Belgie [belgium] Nederland [Netherlands] Luxemburg [Luxembourg]) and in there it said the releasedate for SWG in Europe for the end of this year.... so.. maybe there is still some hope. :)

Get 20 people in a room playing BF 1942 and you will have a blast. I'm not one for FPS type games but I havent had this much fun playing a game on the LAN since code name eagle came out. I dont care for single player, but multiplayer is a blast.

Murashu

Archived