what you think they look like.......

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AB_Legion

LOL :D :D :D

Should I go back to that AV perhaps? I got really attached to it :p

btw, I have light brown hair and I do wear sporty casual clothing, I used to play Tennis but that was when I was living in Hawaii - I'm in Sweden now. :cool:

did you change hawaii for sweden????

LOL :D :D :D

Should I go back to that AV perhaps? I got really attached to it :p

btw, I have light brown hair and I do wear sporty casual clothing, I used to play Tennis but that was when I was living in Hawaii - I'm in Sweden now. :cool:

i always thought of you like a really young han solo

and i dont want to know why you went from hawaii to sweden (unless it was for the women)

Okay, I'll tell you a little secret:

I am like a younger han! :D :D :D

Or at least, we have the same hair and same intent look in our faces during different situations (so said a some people)

But enough freaking you out :p:D

I've always thought of white dragon to be this really smart, fast (as in responsive) and having black hair with very bright eyes.

yep... o.O

P.S. The switch from Hawaii to Sweden will never be uttered in the tounge of the westernesse, this is a tale but with many a woe and cannot be quothed upon this age.

......... No it wasn't my descision. -_-

I've always thought of white dragon to be this really smart, fast (as in responsive) and having black hair with very bright eyes.

yep... o.O

P.S. The switch from Hawaii to Sweden will never be uttered in the tounge of the westernesse, this is a tale but with many a woe and cannot be quothed upon this age.

......... No it wasn't my descision. -_-

youve got everything right (my responsis may be fast but im not sure how smart they are) but the black hair part... i have blond hair uhhh did i say blond? i ment purple yeah thats it purple :p

and sweden isent that bad of a place (if you can get use to the accents)

Archived