Home

Guess the Voodoo Lady's name

Hellbeard, you do realize that "Herman" is an actual name, not a play on words, right? :D Of course, I wouldn't recomend naming your child that, what, especially after Pee-Wee and all.;)

....Mouthmold...:lol: I'm going to have to remember that one!

Thanks!

Could you go over your point, because I missed it. That's why I responded the way I did. Grant it, I haven't been feeling well lately, which could contribute to my lack of understanding. However, your joke didn't make much sense to me. Its was really funny, though. I got a good laugh out of Himgirl Mouthmold. That's truly creative.:)

Originally posted by SeaWitch

Could you go over your point, because I missed it. That's why I responded the way I did. Grant it, I haven't been feeling well lately, which could contribute to my lack of understanding. However, your joke didn't make much sense to me. Its was really funny, though. I got a good laugh out of Himgirl Mouthmold. That's truly creative.:)

I'm not quite sure either!?:confused:

Gotcha...well...then that does put us in an interesting place. I don't know what you were talking about, and you don't know what you were talking about. Really, I doubt if anyone knows what either of us are talking about. As Alice would say, "Curiouser and curiouser."

Originally posted by SeaWitch

As Alice would say, "Curiouser and curiouser."

As raVen would say ... "It's just another excuse for spam". Five replies to the same thread has Hellbeard, and only one has anything of value.

So far, Ryback's response is the only one that's supported by the clues in the game.

But, if this is just a fun guessing game, then I say her name is, Adara Akilah Adamina -- Which means beautiful, intelligent, daughter of the earth. The initials are also AAA, one of the biggest travel guides in the U.S., which sums up her role to Guybrush.

Archived