Home

Hello There!

Wraith 8

I think most of us are still here, it's just still a ways off so no one is really crazy active. but the date is approaching...one idea i have is that we set aside a space for that guy with the colliseum. I still need to talk with him, but i threw out the idea on that thread. supposing he is willing, what about you guys?

I'm here and alive. Still playing Army in Afghanistan but I hope to be home by December. I would love to discuss PA stuff but I'm not really the guy to come up with great ideas, I just sit back and make fun of people with bad ideas ;)

With the info you have right now, what are some of the things that we can do as a PA? I know there is alot of info that hasnt been released yet and people are hoping to be able to do things, but what info is out there that has been officially released? I read alot of posts by different people saying they plan on doing this or that and thier PA is going to do this or that, are they all just hoping to be able to do these things or is there some info on PA's that I cant find anywhere?

Hope I didnt confuse anyone :)

alive.........you might call it that! I'm hibernating, waiting for that perfect moment, that tense second when the lightbulb goes ping, the shutters roll up, the doors fling open, the flags fly and the band starts to play on the release date ofSWG. Yes folks I'll be there camping out by my local gamestore shouting

'ye-he-hesssss' at the frightened public before i run home and frantically press the 'install' button......whoop de whoop :D

Archived