Home

Tale of WhiteRaider

TheWhiteRaider

Topshot:"Computer, land near the secret base in sector 5. White Raider and the others should be there."

Computer:"Acknowledged."

*Topshot's Slave 1 lands safely*

Topshot:"Man, I wish I had a can of Ginger Ale with me. Too bad, though."

*Topshot pops open the ****pit, looks around for White Raider*

Topshot:"Topshot, reporting for duty, sir!"

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*lands modified ship and steps out in suit, face hidden by the helmet (refer to pic in bio section)*

Craig: Nice place. *to Yago* A pleasure to work with you. *gets one item out of my ship, a sword* *spins it around and it vanishes* *to self* I wonder how much longer we'll wait this time..

Topshot:"I've got a battle staff, a code breaker device, a sniper rifle, and 5 bacta tanks (which should be used sparingly), along with some camouflage gear. Is there anything I should know?"

*Topshot looks at Yago, smiling*

Topshot:"Yep, we should be able to pull this off, being that we're hired for this kind of work."

WhiteRaider: Ok. Here is the plan. The main enterance to the base is on the north side. It is well guarded, but we can take the guards out. Don't make a lot of noise intill we get inside. When we do there is one path to the main computer, one to the main terminal, and two to security sectors. We will split up there. You chose which one you take. The main computer path you will need explosives. The main terminatal you need to know how to hack into controls. The security sector you just need to know how to hack and slash. So who is taking what path?

Yago: *Picks up his backpack of explosives, get's 3 bactas from his X-Wing's compartment, and reloads Tenloss Blade to 700 ammo and get's his locator radar, set on silent and undectectable*

I'll take the computer, I was an explosives man in the New Republic, and I have plenty of them to take out any forces that come................

*Topshot lands his slave 1, jumps out and meets up with WhiteRaider in the security sector*

Topshot:"I'll take care of the snipers and imperial officers, you go on ahead!"

*Topshot spots a squadron of commandos, takes out his long blade, slices the main commanding officer's arm while chopping another's head off. Topshot spots a sniper, takes position in a nearby darkened corridor, loads his sniper rifle, takes aim, and releases.*

Topshot:"That sniper almost knicked you in the buds. Luckily I shot him!"

Archived