Home

Tale of WhiteRaider

TheWhiteRaider

While JokeMaster distracts Geron by blasting like heck, Topshot sneaks behind Geron and places five highly explosive DET packs on his armor.

Topshot, thinking:'5.......4.......3........2.......1.......'

Topshot:"Time to say bye-bye armor!!!!!!"

*Topshot presses the detonation trigger, DET packs explode. Topshot waits for the smoke to clear to see if any damage was done.*

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig: *also waits for smoke to clear* Guys, according to Yago, the place will blow in 5 minutes. Everyone, please leave, I'll provide the necassary cover. All security lockups are off, all defense systems however will help you on your escape as well. Do not worry about me, my life is not as important as completing this mission. *Keeps eye where Geron was* Go, now!

Topshot speaks to Craig:"Hey, I'm stayin' if you're stayin'! I won't let a fellow warrior die by himself! We'll survive the blast, even if it takes protectin' ourselves with the powers of the light!"

"And yeah, next mission sometime, I'll warn ya guys if I plan detonation!"

Topshot, speaking under heavy exhaustion:"I.....am......not

leaving..........'til you leave! Your life is more important than mine!Even if I die, at least one of us will live to tell the tale! I swore an oath to protect those who have shown honorable acts of bravery! I will not let you die!"

Craig: If I told you I will not die, will you leave? I Do not wish to be responsible for the death of four people. I do believe I have a high chance of living, my suit will keep me alive. Keep going Topshot, jokemaster, you too. Yago, WhiteRaider, GO! Someone needs to cover your escape, I live to serve. I can guarantee we will meet again if you leave here without me.

Yago: You're very stubborn.............

Thinks: Hmmmm, should I knock him out and carry him with my jetpack? Wait a minute, didn't he say he'd provide cover? I took all the enemies out........*Looks at corpse* Self regeneration? I'll make sure............

*Reloads Rifle to 700 ammo and charges a big fat blast and fires at the corpse.* Any chance he has of returning is gone! Now all of you go, or I'll take some unnesscary force.........

Craig: *has sword in hand* No offense, but I do not wish to shed more blood. An old friend has died here, when this place blows, it will be the last time I will know of him. He was corrupted by evil, yes, but still a friend. I will get out before the place blows, you go on ahead though. My safety is my problem. More guards could be on the way, there were a few chasing me down and eventually gave up as I made my way here. Anyway, just LEAVE! I'll be fine!

WhiteRaider: What the? The countdown has stoped! Shoot!!!

Trin: I will set them off. Get out of here. There is two to four more bases in this sector. You need to destroy them.

WhiteRaider: Trin you would kill youself. I can't let you.

Trin: I can't go on living. You know what happended to Jim? I KILLED HIM!!!!! I could control myself. The man who took us in when we were homeless. He was like a father *tears in eyes* and I....I....I KILLED HIM!!!!!! I must go down with this place. Promise me that you will destroy all of the bases.

WhiteRaider: I promise. You are the closest person I had to a brother.

Trin: Same here.

Geron: How touching.

WhiteRaider: Go Trin.

Geron: I see my base is almost gone, but I will kill you this time.

*Geron pulls out a blade*

WhiteRaider: Guys don't step into this one. He is mine.

*Raider pulls out his blade.*

WhiteRaider: And guys don't get yourself killed. I can still use your help after this mission.

*Both Geron and Raider run at each other. Both swing a long swing. Radier changes attack and stabs Geron through a hole in his armor.*

Geron: GUU..... How did.... a.... rat like you.... Kill me??? The.. .Kass...Federation...doesn't.... die with me....this wasn't the main base...HAHAHAHAH...........................................

*Geron drops dead.*

WhiteRaider: Lets go!! Trin isn't going to give us alot of time.

"umm guys theres still something about to blow up, i found some explosives this thing has a self destruct device connected to Geron's life force.I'm gonna try to connect it to one of my remotes buy you guys gotta go in case if fail, go NOW"

*flashback*

Jokemaster (thinking): years ago,Garin,My first job.

Younger Jokemaster:i hear you need bounty hunters

Gaurd:yeah we need to capture some rebels

Younger Jokemaster: rebels or civilians

Gaurd:Rebels

*gaurd gives jokemaster fake wanted papers*

younger jokemaster: ok ill take the job

jokemaster (thinking): that was the first time i took a job without a bakcgound check.

(same place from flashback in the beginning)

Younger Jokemaster: here's a survivor!!*points at Trin's unconcious body*

Gaurd: good work

(thinking) according to the papers he had murdered some civilians, i thought i was doing the right thing, i rose through the federation rapidly,i was respected, I never suspected they were invading, i never thought i would go back to being a bounty hunter again... i thought wrong, part of an underground recistance showed me the horrible truth, i wasn't arresting murederes, i was kidnapping civilians. i joined as an assasin)

Younger jokemaster (aiming sniper rifle at Geron): steady steady

*misses* dang *comlink* i missed im gonna try to set the explosives but you gotta get out NOW!!!

(thinking) i never found out that my comlink was broken untile 10 years later.I set the explosives but my team was captured.I fled the planet and homed my accuracy and agility skills to perfection, and vowed id redempt myself. I went back to being a bounty hunter, The explosives never blew up.

They were those same explosives i was trying to modify now

Craig appears in the midst of the group.

Craig: I have payed my last respects, and am ready to go.

**Everyone can probably notice the cut in the helmet and Craig's left eye showing**

Craig: Is there still more explosives to plant, or are we leaving? Sorry, I seem to have lost track of what was going on while I was gone.

Archived