Home

Hey! (for all those who have The Sims:Unleashed)

Crazy_dog no.3

How do u get them to go into the neighboorhood areas like a pet shop or park? It says they are residential and I can't send my young couple in there.:D

I believe u can change residential to community structure but I can't without dimolishing it. Is there any way to change it to community without demolitions?

I've decided to buy it tomorrow....after I get off work. I can't wait any longer. My friend is going to buy RCT2 so...hum. I can just play hers and see if I want to buy it.

Let me see if I can figure out what your talking about when I get the game and then I will post....unless what your talking about requires other XP's...because I only have Deluxe.

i just bought the game...

the manual says you can shoose whether you'd like a lot to be a community for all sims or residential for the sims to live on. You can do that by clicking the evict or rezone button. Should your sims want to visit the community lots hey havee to call the shuttle. But I believe the ENTIRE FAMILY has to go or they all don't go. You cant' just send one family member.

I haven't gotten to get an animal yet...

hey when you installed the expansion did it change your game around?

Mine wasn't where it left off and the mom missed work. The boss came over and gossiped with the husband with a big pic of her face with an X threw it. FUNNY. And now my boyfriends game is messed up- his house is filled with FLIES...ewww!

Archived