Home

just a note for all who wanted to challenge the LBH clan it has now changed its name

Matt-Liell

i started the clan and allowed my friends with jk2 to join but we decided to change the skin and name(the name is now [COH] wich stands for CIRCLE OF HOODS). sorry for the inconvience, we hadnt started acctulally practicing and challenging so with thought it was ok!:fett: **note we r now accepting challengers**

Greeting Yadu,

Do you think you will be interested in challenging us in some of our role-playing missions? You may have seen some of my post in this Forum. my name is Ric D'Sunga, Jedi Knight and Council Member of the Knights of Alderaan (http://www.alderaanknights.com). We are a very RP dedicated clan, and have our own storyline, outcome of each storyline directly affect the development of our storyplot, so that our members can grow from within.

We are looking for outside clans (either dark or light side) to participate in our future RP missions, would you be interested at all? if you are, please send me a direct email at ka_ric@hotmail.com, so that we can discuss in detail.

Sincerely,

Ric D'Sunga

Jedi Knight and Council Member

Knights of Alderaan

Archived