Home

Need Help with Some Moves..

AnakinWannabe

I see these guys doing this move ALL the time in multiplayer, but I dont know HOW to do it.

Heres wut they do: They will wait till youv'e fallen on the ground, then all of a sudden, they come and kind of "squat" and swing their lightsabers around real quick and do a "360" kind of move, and slash u and take away a lot of your health.

Do u know what I mean? I dont know how to do it. If u know wut I mean, plz tell me how they do it. Thnx..

(If u dont know wut I mean, tell me how to take a screenshot while Im playing, then you'll see..)

Here are some pics I got in the game, too bad I couldnt get a video or anything, dont know how to. 56k'ers BEWARE!!!

jkswing.jpg

This first pic, the guy spun around after doing "pull" or "push" (whichever one makes the guy fall), and then struck him and killed him in one move! I coudlnt get him doing the full spin lol, but I hope u get the picture..

swing2.jpg

In this 2nd pic, the guy in the center just spun around even more than once struck the guy to the left as u can see. I just dont get it..

jk2.jpg

This last pic is weird, because I see ppl doing it often. They just stop and pull their lightsabers in dont hurt each other. WTF ARE THEY DOING!!

*So now do u kinda know wut Im talkin about? have u seen ANY people doin that move? I just went into random servers and sure enough, ppl were doin it. tell me wut u think...

Well as far as i can tell its one of three things....

1 : Medium (yellow) saber stance; you aim your crosshair at your opponents head, push forward and attack and you will jump in the air and either spin and strike downwards with the saber, or land and do a large swing around you.

2 : With your oponent behind you, use medium or heavy (yellow/red) stance and push back and attack, youll do a 180 degree spin and slash in a downward arc.

A common "tactic" is to pull your oponent, he falls, than you turn your back and do the above move, its lethal.

3 : Some mods for the game allow special moves to be done. one command lets you do a sort of acrobatic flip with your saber out, as far as i know it deals no damage though, could be wrong.

[edit if its team ffa, then sabers usually don't damage members of the same team]

The sweeping yellow & red backstabs can be enhanced by changing the "YAWSPEED". Buy selecting a higher yawspeed you can make the spin faster. I saw one player recently do the standard yellow backsweep and as he did, he hit his turn left or right button and spun around 5 or 6 times in less than a second.

Instead of hitting the player once, he hit him everytime he spun.

So in other words he turned a single sword stroke into 5 or 6 strokes. His opponent and an another player nearby both died instantly.

Its clear to me that some scripts do offer an unfair advantage.

I have tried most I have seen here. I really prefer not to use them.

HOWEVER, if you play a 20 minute game where the winner has a score of 50 or 60 to everybody elses 20 or 30 (because of scripting). I will bind the one I think he or she is using and try to play it against them.

Or just don't ever let them get close enough to you to use it.

Archived