Home

Best player... who?

GROBAS

nf duels I still have to go with CJAIS.

Never thought of retirements, but if I do, then with Staind and Narbes gone, Hoodwinker is the numberone gunner 1v1. But still, Swift i say is the best ff dueler SO with break's retirement. But still, this guy from HA who's pretty good called redxiii or something like that says he's the best.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm on par with some of the best out of there, but the only way you can judge the "best of the best" is consistency, not a fluke victory. I've seen very good duelers come out of Hermes' Place, DKS, and a few other places.

Speaking of which:

The Darkside servers are warmup fodder.

EDIT: Speaking of Hermes' Place...

You still got the server up and running, right Jah?

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

But still, this guy from HA who's pretty good called redxiii or something like that says he's the best.

SF-EvilAsHell

|HA|RedNo.7

Bunch of other names too.

Same guy, no offense to him but he's rather easy to beat.

PT, runs at you, jumps, and goes for a GK.

He does it the same way every time.

Originally posted by SlapNut

who cares about best dueler, the best FFA player is what matters, in that case its SlapNut, its way more fun kelling thousends of people that just killing one.

So I take it the guy who just stands on a ledge and fires rockets into a crowd is the best gunner in JK2?

:rolleyes:

Talk is cheap, how about some of you self appointed OWNAGE MASTERS putting your money where your mouth is?

I ve been doing mutiplayer fps since Doom1 ( shock_unamed ;) )

and have heard this crap literally since the 1rst online match I ever played. I met some people in an AOL chat room and found this guy who swore whe was the Doom God. We connected, I saw his model, I fired, killed him, he disconnected.

Yawn

Originally posted by griff38

Talk is cheap, how about some of you self appointed OWNAGE MASTERS putting your money where your mouth is?

I ve been doing mutiplayer fps since Doom1 ( shock_unamed ;) )

and have heard this crap literally since the 1rst online match I ever played. I met some people in an AOL chat room and found this guy who swore whe was the Doom God. We connected, I saw his model, I fired, killed him, he disconnected.

Yawn

http://www.doomsdayhq.com/

jDOOM (openGL for DOOM)

Owns, just plain owns.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

nf duels I still have to go with CJAIS.

Never thought of retirements, but if I do, then with Staind and Narbes gone, Hoodwinker is the numberone gunner 1v1. But still, Swift i say is the best ff dueler SO with break's retirement. But still, this guy from HA who's pretty good called redxiii or something like that says he's the best.

=) i can beat hood at ff guns.

Archived