Home

Was the moon landing a hoax??

leXX

Did we land on the moon in 1969 or was it a HOAX?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Did we land on the moon in 1969 or was it a HOAX?

• Of course we landed on the moon!
    • NASA faked it!
    • I dunno?

Originally posted by GonkH8er

If it makes america look more bold and advanced and willing in the eyes of the public, then yes.

They'll do anything to make themselves look better! Window-dressing.....:rolleyes:

and if it were to result in a space tube between earth and the moon supplying us with an almost limitless quantity of cheese, then yes....

We've gotta keep that cheese comin' down to the earth!!! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZDawg

Well if you believe that, than why would it be so hard to go to the moon?

Did I not say *outside* the atmosphere, in my first post? Radiation is the only obstruction that prevents us from accessing the Moon...

And Gonkh@ter, the Public wouldn't be so unanimous when they compensate for the destroyed parts via Tax...Nice avatar, anyway. ;)

Instead of going to the moon, the saturn v rocket would launch the apollo spacecraft in orbit.

russia sent a man into orbit in 1961, if there is not much difference between orbit and the moon then wouldnt they also have sent men to the moon relatively soon? in fact Russia had 14 luna probes (or so) but never attempted a landing.

the difference between the two is to escape from earths gravity and 3 days of spacetravel including journeying beyond the protective vincintity to earth and exposure to extreme radiation

The most intriguing 'error' from the nasa moon landing videos are the fact that the astronaut are always clearly seen, even when stepping into a area shrouded by the darkest of shadows. there are several of these moments in the videos, where the astronauts steps into the shadow of the lunar lander, where no details can be seen anywhere except the brilliant white suit of the astronaut.

but the problem with these types of documentries is that they only presents one perspective, one arguement. It is not a balanced look at both sides. I saw a documentry regarding this, where the only NASA guy is this creepy guy who resembles issurance sellsman and all his said was "I can explain these inconsistensies, but I dont want to, because that would take too much effort so just trust me that we landed, OKAY?" i have yet to see a single source compliled that states BOTH sides of the argument in details, thus atleast providing a more credible and authoritive look on this matter.

However, there is no certain way to prove either is true, until a third party lands on the moon and find the relics or the absence of on the moon.

Originally posted by SamuelDravis

they had sent the luna probes before the US sent anything. they knew what the moon looked like. and they had radar and telescopes to track the saturn V's.

which is why russia never sent anyone to the moon... i saw in a documentary interviewing these cosmounats(sp) saying that it was immpossible to get past the Van Allen Belt without flying a 6meter lead thick hull space shuttle

also, the cameras that they used back then was mounted onto the chest of the astronauts... which means that the astronauts didnt know wat they were pointing at! notice how the pictures had everything so focused n perfect?

try holding ur camera at chest level n take pictures with them without looking into the viewfinder n see how 'perfect' the pictures comes out

Originally posted by leXX

It's not a dumb question at all! It is an extremely interesting question. Would you prefer me ask 'What is your favourite pizza?' :rolleyes:. You really should open your mind.

I watched the documentry last year, as did alot of you and was immediately compelled by the evidence set before me. The thought of it being a hoax had never crossed my mind until then and I watched the program without blinking.

Gonkh8er > A very very interesting read, thank you very much. There was alot in there that I did not know about and has just convinced me even more that it was all a hoax.

I think the American Government was under a hell of a lot of pressure during the cold war and the thought of the Russians reaching the moon before them was just too unbearable. How much 'stuff' do you think the American Government and every other Government in the world hides from us? Are we to believe everything that is told to us by them. I don't like the idea of it being fake any more than you lot, but the evidence all points towards a hoax for me. An ex-Nasa engineer even said that NASA did not have the technical capability or hardware at the time to even consider going to the moon.

I just ask everyone who is convinced it is not a fake to look at both arguments very carefully before you make any final decision. So much is hidden from us that it is mind boggling.

well i dont see what they have to gain by fakeing something like that. i dont mean to offend anyone by saying so

Archived