Home

Was the moon landing a hoax??

leXX

Did we land on the moon in 1969 or was it a HOAX?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Did we land on the moon in 1969 or was it a HOAX?

• Of course we landed on the moon!
    • NASA faked it!
    • I dunno?

Did we land on the moon in 1969 or was it a hoax by NASA? Some people claim it was all filmed in the Nevada Desert (Area 51) because of presure by the Soviet Union during the cold war. Where NASA technically capable at the time?

The Evidence:

The lack of stars in the background.

No blast crater under the Lunar Lander.

The astronauts footprint is still visible only a few meters away from the lander. Why didn't the dust from the rocked blow it away?

The same background appeared in two different pictures.

Shadows are seen pointing in all directions.

The American flag was waving in the wind.

Objects appear in front of the crosshairs.

The Defence:

The stars are there, they are just too faint to be seen.

The astronauts slowed down as they reached the surface and didn't use that much thrust.

Dust acts differently on Earth than it does on the moon.

The lander is close to the astronaut in the first picture, perhaps a 20 or 30 meters away. The mountain is kilometers away. For the second picture, the astronaut merely moved a few hundred meters to the side. The lander was then out of the picture, but the mountain hardly moved at all!

The shadows are not parallel because of perspective.

The flag is not waving in the wind, it is moving around because the astronauts are moving the pole as they put it in the dirt.

The white object in the image "fills in'' the black crosshair. It's a matter of contrast.

Well there you have it!

Do you think we landed on the moon or do you think NASA faked it?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch the double posts there Torque!! :tsk:

Kind of a different question, makes you think though LeXX-I like that!

I do belive we landed on the moon.....video camera weren't as good back then, that's why the stars were faint!.

:)

I personally think that we did, but the evidence is compelling that we didn't. And it's not like any of us know what's in Area 51.

"Watch out, he has his probe!"

hehe, simpsons....

:D

Originally posted by Sivy B

i think nasa have never lauched a rocket, they spend all they money trying to invent a better low-fat mayonnaise, lol

i almost forgot, they spend 150 billion $ on inventing dry ice cream as well

Originally posted by Darth]-[azard

Here is the Skinny. Some guy decided to have a little fun and mess with peoples heads. So he decided to make something America is very proud of and make it look like a fake.

Just because your jelous of us doesnt mean you have 2 make fun of us or belittle our accompishmets

Originally posted by Darth]-[azard

Here is the Skinny. Some guy decided to have a little fun and mess with peoples heads. So he decided to make something America is very proud of and make it look like a fake.

You there! nice avatar. ;)

I think we did land on the moon. in fact, I know we landed on the moon. You can ask thefamilies of the astronauts I am sure.

I, for one, believe it was fake. How do explain the crosshairs? Those photographs were obviously doctored. That, and the fact that no-one could survive the radiation emanating from the sun that is quite prevalent outside our atmosphere, confirms a few things.

If you think it isn't, furthermore, you have no evidence to support the fact that *we* (human beings: well, at least, I hope :p ) have intended to venture out into space again. The Challenger crew, unfortunately, is now deceased, and the victim's relations are probably all covered, most conveniently by the Official Secrecies act. :rolleyes: Notice how almost almost every individual in the original moonlanding team was killed in spontaneous incidents?

Burning buildings, etc.

I thinks leXX saw the same documentry as I did, :) , and, upon

seeing it, I was completely convinced. Gullible, maybe. ;)

Sivy, you do have a point though. What is NASA going to do with 6 Billion? :confused:

I think I saw this same documentary... I think they also said on it that the Japanese are working on a telescope powerful enough to see the flag we put on the moon. We should know if it was real within a few years.

Also, if humans can't survive outside of our atmosphere, how do you explain the Hubble repair mission? The astronauts fixing the Hubble telescope were under exposure to radiation for hours at a time.

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

Also, if humans can't survive outside of our atmosphere, how do you explain the Hubble repair mission? The astronauts fixing the Hubble telescope were under exposure to radiation for hours at a time.

I was just going to point that out.....humans can obviously survive outside of the earths atmosphere....they're done it in orbit around earth....

The on Moon Galilaeo (sp) experiment!!!! An astronaut dropped a hammer and a feather at the same time and both landed at the same time, nearly imposible to get a vacuum on earth! (have to get tube big enough to hold the set, have it 33ft high, fill it with water and have only inches of head room! and turn the whole freaking thing upsidedown and get a tiny space of vacuum!!!) :D CASE CLOSED!!!!!!:D

Archived