Home

How too deal with the Yuzzhan Vong acording to the Empire, by Han Solo

JandoFett1842

What the Empire would have done was build a super-colossal Yuuzhan Vong-killing battle machine. They would have called it the Nova Colossus or the Galaxy Destructer or the Nostril of Palpatine ore something equally grandiose. The would have spent billions of credits, employed tousands of contracters and subcontractesr, equiped it with the lates in death-dealing technology. And you know what would have happend? It wouldn't have worked! They'd fergot to bold down a metal plate over an access hatch leading to the main reactor or some other mistake and a hotshot enemy pilot would drop a bomb down there an blow the whol thing up. Now thats how the Empire would have done!

I was reading trough the new NJO book "Destany's Way" and found that when han solo was telling an Imperal Chick what they would have done if they were in power wen the vong came in, i tought it was halarios personaly.

Yea, I don't know much about the EU, but I've read a couple snippets online. This was one of them. I think that a lot of you aren't getting the real joke of the matter. The EU is actually poking fun at itself. I remember people's complaints about the early EU was that it was just one superweapon after another, after another... and all were destroyed in some incredibly easy and stupid way. And this, is just the EU, getting a little dig at the EU. Hell, everyone else makes fun of it, why shouldn't they?

That I think, is the joke inside the joke:D

:lol: that's funny :D

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

I dont think thats its one superweapon after another, its more of a matter of a group of people whanting 2 take over the univeres that repets its self.

... and why does every person seem to try to use superweapons to take over the universe, eh? :p

Archived