Home

What Dictator are you? Take the test!

Commander 598

Mugabe.jpg

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little **** that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger tit then you are already!

Bush.jpg

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!

:disaprove I deserve better...

This thing sucks. It was obviously made by Bolsheviks, as the descriptions for the dictators are horribly inaccurate, particularly the Bush and Blair ones.

I got ****ing Tony Blair. TONY BLAIR IS A DICTATOR? I had no idea the British system was so ****ed.

Also, it's clearly wrong. As we'll remember from the political compass, I could be giving dictator lessons to Hitler and saying Machavelli was a nice guy.

Archived