Home

creating your own matrix......

Bob Gnarly

well one of my "friends" today knows i love sci-fi and such so he mentioned to me a person he recintly met a guy who made helmet that can make you see things by sending Some ray into your head and its his theory that this is why people see "ghosts at certin times in 1 place or other things that dont exist. my friend then sad that he can tune it so that everyone can make there own utopia in these things..............

lol i can picture this in those super happy toy commercials where everyone wears colourful clothes ...and is smiling all the time ...and happy music plays ... and there'll be this cheerful voice over: "Now everyone can build their own Matrix!!!" ...and everyone will laugh and clap...

...ill go take my medicine now...

What next? Jet Boots? A Holodeck? Teleporters?

Sorry, I've just been watching "Star Trek", and it sort-of rubs off on you...

That sounds absolutely rubbish. Fair enough, technology is quite advanced nowadays, but things like that are still being used by science fiction writers TODAY in order to create the illusion that you are hundreds of years in the future. Your 'friend', no offense, is lying.

Originally posted by KingPin

well this scentest (cant spell it) was not acknoladged by anyone because he had ideas that people didnt want.....people to know..and such.....but anyways, i know he probably dosn't have a website but ill ttry.......

Good luck finding a website for a product that doesn't exist.

Very convienient that no one wants his ideas - i'm sure they'd be of use to somebody.

And don't believe everything you see on websites - according to some, they'll sell you hoverboards ("Just like in Back to the Future II!") and tell you that for $200, you can build your own time machine with technology that's existed for 50 years (the gov't just didn't want you to know about it, but with the new freedom of information act, blah blah blah).

Archived