Home

I'm a modeler...

skywalker15

Hey guys,

although I havn't modeled any JK2 stuff, I am a modeler. Here is my latest project. It's a Lamborghini Diablo GT. I modeled it for the game, Need For Speed. Fellow gamers like yourself should recognize that instantly, eh? ;)

Anyways, here are some pics in game (nfs4):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Do you guys think I should start modeling some JK2 stuff? I'd love to...Just don't know where to start! :)

Hey, welcome to the forums. :) Here...

*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion*

There you go. ;)

Nice skills you have there. If you want to model stuff for JK2, I say go ahead. If vehicles are your thing, and you're looking for inspiration, why not try modeling some of the more recognisable vehicles from the Star Wars films, like a Landspeeder, or the Jawa Sandcrawler? I'm sure someone could find a use for these sorts of things, and your skills in general, in a Mod. I know there are plenty of mod teams looking for talent. ;)

WOW! I love it because it have an artistical vector type look. Maybe for games however you should work a bit more on shadowing and textures. But who am I to say that! That is an amazing model!

I strongly suggest you continue this great work. And I also suggest you get into mapping. Get involed in the Unreal community for sure. Especially UT2003.

I hate to say this but JK2 is dying down. UT2003 is booming. And try to get your name known. You never know, Epic (Unreal series) et Valve (HalfLife) are known to hire people with great talent in the community.

Archived