Home

Luke Skywalker and the Quest for Cake.

superthrawn

Hey guys, coupla announcements. First of all, regarding my RP status. (mainly for people I rp with, I know that's more towards another board, but I was here, so, hey.) At the moment, I've decided to give up rights to Josine, which means that there are basically three people I'd feel comfortable having control her. Deac, Redwing, or Cracken. Those are the only three I really want to control her, and you three can fight over her, if any of you want her. Secondly, I'm controlling rights to Katani, which I'm not going to use in any particular RPG at the moment, because I don't have time, though I am looking to make a comeback a little bit later. Right now, though, I am working on a project. Whcih brings me to the main point of my post. I have been working on the fundamentals for a new Star Wars parody, involving Luke and Katani, and which will maintain continuity. (I.E., no major plot points will be destroyed.) I hope you all can find this funny, because that's the point of it. I know, this should have been on a different board too, but I wanted to share this with everyone.

So, look out, it should be out within the next few weeks.

"In continuity?" In what continuity? :confused:

I think Josine is remaining asleep, then...but if you're never coming back to play her, she'll probably be killed. Unless Deac or Cracken says something.

I for one don't feel I should play another person's character that I barely know.

By the way, you could have just posted in the Cantina spinoff discussion thread. :p

Archived