Home

When political campaigning goes too far!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well unfortunately Crado, some people aren't as fortunate as you to be able to set your mind to something and persevere towards your goal.

Ha, if they can't set their mind to something and perserver towards their goal, then they are being grubby little idiots who shouldn't be gettnig any money in the first place.

Believe me, I know people who find it hard, and I hate that I can't help them. Life isn't a walk in the park for everyone you know, you are still making these generalisations of these people.

Who the f*** cares? Not everyone starts off with money, some people start off dirt poor and make it rich, others start of rich and loose all of their cash. Making money takes hard work and perserverence. If you don't have those two traits then you don't make money, really bloody simple. I for one do not want to have my future salary given away to a bunch of idiots who couldn't get their act together and go to college or trade schools.

Everyone is completely different, some find things easy to do things, some don't. And these people who don't need all the help that they can get.

No they do not "need" help. They *need* to get their act together and work hard. If they can't do it, then they can't do and don't deserve any money in the first place.

Put simply, you do not need a college education to work and Mickey Ds. You do not need an education of any kind to pick strawberriers in a feild etc... If people aren't making money and are living off wellfare it's because they're being lazy b*******.

And don't even bother asking "how'd you feel." I'm working my ass off in college (on those beautiful things called "loans" and "schloarships" for people who can't afford college) to get into dental school, from where I get to go work my ass off in dental school, then go to the army for 4 years to get my debts paid off, and then go into private practice. And after all of that I'll get to pay 33% taxes to give the money I worked hard for to a bunch of lazy grubbers who couldn't get their act together in college.

Now if you don't mind, I have chemistry and biology to study.

Cmon Salvondax, you think I was talking about people who had an IQ of 180, who could do anything if they tried, but were just too lazy to work? People's minds, mental states, whatever you wanna call it, are completely different. Do you realise how high the expectations of these people are being set? You are assuming that they will just do as well as everyone else, and become a valid and important member of society. Things aren't as simple as that.

They are born into a poor family, which means they don't have the money to go to a good school, so get dumped in one that can't teach, full of all kinds of problems. You expect them to leave a place like that with qualifications to get a decent, well-paid job? You are making a very large understatement of the situation I think.

Archived