Home

Want in on an elite guild? Join Nexsis while you can..

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

You do not trashtalk in other guild's recruiting threads. It is uncalled for and immature. If you feel the need to trash talk, go to our forum and do it so the rest of this community does not have to read that garbage.

People who trash talk are people who are insecure about their abilities. Remember that Wednesday when you see us on the battlefield.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man i play dm and i would challenge you but why make enemies when u can make allies or friends we are KOS9 in aok the expansion btw what skill level are u guys rook inter xpert take your pick love to b friends or maybe even allies:D btw were at war with DS or at least its my personal crusade to kick all their a---- so if u wanna make a partnership or let me in the clan oops i mean guild:D id love to play u sometime with another friend 2v2 is my specialty in dm ... partners nexsis?

Guest Lord Tirion

Most of us are experts. We played all the way back when aoe and ror were out as the Knight clan and uXc (United Conquest) clans. We mostly just play ip games for now because the zone was getting really bad with all the juvenilles running about flooding the zone and acting like jerks towards one another. If you want to play with us, stop by our forum and leave a message and we will play with ya.

You have msn messenger or icq?

my msn messenger name is c_lowey@hotmail.com

icq is 9480512

Guest Lord Tirion

That sounds fine. We have a 2 week Trial Week for you and Nexsis to see if everything works out. So if you find that you can not handle it or do not want to be apart of us, you can leave at anytime and no hard feelings will be shared. All that we ask is that you remain active by atleast posting on our forums once a week or get in a game or two a week with other members. Other than that, its all pretty simple and we just like to have fun.

Guest Lord Tirion

The 2 week trial is nothing more than Nexsis seeing if you are active by playing games, posting on the forums, and are a friendly guy, not one that likes to cause trouble. Its really simple. At the end of the 2 week trial, if you want to be a member, we accept you in and you are thereby a full fledged member of Nexsis and a part of Team Nexsis. However if you dont like it, you can just simply leave and find another guild if you so choose.

Guest Lord Tirion

Of course =) You have aoktc? Some of us are gonna be playing soon. You are welcome to play with us anytime you like. Just pop on over to our forums and leave what times you are available to play.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lord Tirion

Congratulations to Warlord for being accepted in Nexsis as a member.

EndSub has also applied and we wish him the same luck as well and look forward to making new friends to play with side by side in our galactic epic wars =)

Guest Lord Tirion

elite doesnt just pertain to skill wise, but mostly attitude wise. You can always drop an application off on our forum. We have a 2 week trial for all potential members. Give it a shot.

Archived