Home

Team Assault

-Tercero-

send an e-mail to darthVADER@xg-clan.com with your icq or msn whatever chat prog you are using

plus start posting at our forums

oh and Tercero your temp forums wil be up by the end of the day i hope

they wil be below our main forums all the way down with 1 pupblic and 1 private forums ok

cheers to a great cooperation between team assault and atack of the clones total convertion

Originally posted by -Tercero-

I'm currently taking suggestions for possible classes and class abilities.

what kind of classes are you striving for? rtcw (a smaller group of slightly different classes) or fortress (a bigger group of very different classes)?

OK Tercero, I've got you on my ICQ now - you're the only one ... but, hey, you're on there

I just added a weapon dropping command, "drop" (WOW, that's a tough command to remember), I'm not sure if somebody has already done this, so I did it, just for fun ;)

The shot is grainy because it was originally 1024 x 768, I cropped and edited, and I like teh graininess.

http://users.sisna.com/wudan/collaborate.jpg

my "little" suggestions post...

-subclasses (ie. different bounty hunter type)

-buildable/emplaced guns (like the guns the snowtroopers set up in the hoth base)

-flamethrower (a la rtcw... uber sprites and physics) (for mandalorian-armoured bounty hunters)

-sof2-style heat vision (for droid bounty hunters, if there are sub classes)

-rolling with weapons, etc. (anyone, not just jedi, can roll)

-perhaps, if possible, driveable at-st's, etc. in mp (1 or 2 per team, only on special maps)

-some sort of medic class (can revive through force or bacta "injection"? ;))

-slicer or demolitions class

-marksman/sniper class

-jedi/dark jedi class (of course ;))

-anyone can punch (similar to hydroball, not jedimod)

i'll probably expand on this post. ;)

- driveable vehicles (ie. jump into an at-st, etc.) and give only 1 class the ability to drive said vehicles

Archived