Home

Alt.'s Model Gir!

Hellfire Jedi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its ok hellfire, im doing them :)

also, i dunno how to make him a size in the server, unless i make a .cfg file in the pk3, which MIGHT overwrite the old one, also, the pk3 itself wouldnt do it, because it goes into the base folder, not the jediplus folder where the tckmodel.cfg is located. So i dont know how i would do that, without BOTH actually releasing a new jediplus with it already scaled in the tckmodel.cfg

just put in the pk3 READ THIS!!! along with readme, and put, "For best Gir usage, scale him to size .4 in the tckmodel.cfg"

also, you need a good wav to mp3 converter to hear trhe sounds, which cost me 20 bucks, so i converted them, and the roll and jump sound will be from the taunt that goes "DOODIE DOODIE DOODIE" so he will just go "DOODIE" when he rolls or jumps, and a hit sound, will be his laugh, the "HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE" will be jsut "HEEEEEE"

ACTUALLY! from the sounds u got earlier, i edited, converted to mp3 and they sound GREAT GREAT GREAT. :) it sounds awesome when he jumps and goes, DOODIE. now, all i got to do is add some good ctf jpegs, finsih taunts, and we are done! but, i only have 1 pain sound, but with gir's actual size, i doubt anyone will be fighting with him, so 1 pain sound should do. u can barely tell :)

k, all done with sounds, now just need to finish the ctf icons, also, im not going to do the sith versions, i may release one later by itself, but they are just red and blue because im sure some people jsut want to be a red zim or just a blue zim, without other markings

hey any of yall got 3dsm cuz i need someone to help me get my model ingame. sorry bout this but you know this thread kinda done sorta since we fixed everything up. great work guys.

:edit:crap hold on ill see if i can fix it:edit: oh and if you wanna talk to me on AIM im FREAKY WHITEPUNK :edit:

Hey isn't the square supposed to be in the front a the circle on his back? I'll look for a pic.

:edit:http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/mewssite/NessiesTempleofAnime/InvaderZim/BOTPflaminZim.jpg

copy and paste the link in your browser.

Hey, whats happening

havent checked the forum for a couple weeks, i thought the thread was dead for sure, well anyways, thanks to everyone, the model looks awsome! i wouldnt mind doing the skins for him though. but who has the best version of him (as in the most complete) cause there are so many people helping out. looks like Enjoi9187 from the screen shots, can you send it to me so i can do the ctf skins and stuff (cause i know how the UVW works out:) and i have the psd files for easy edit )

Thrakus@cox.net

Archived