Home

EHm, greetings :)

Ascari

Greetings,

I posted a simulair thread on the general boards. And as most of you people know, im a bit lazy :)

Anyway, im back.. and by the looks of things I need to do a lot of catching up!

I dont suppose anyone is kind enough to post a brief summary of events that has passed?

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

well, more or less we've just gotten a few new members....wraith has changed a few things on the website background and we;ve talked about city names....that's about it. welcome back!

City? what city?

We finally went through with the city idea?

I say I want to name it: "Saevio"

For personal reasons ufcourse.

edit:

And whats that with thar web-slinging spidey that you have as an avatar?

My god !

YOU N00B. :D :D :D

Just kidding, just couldn't resist. :p

Yes, :p is the same as :p

In some forums, the PHPBB once for instance (this is a UBB one), :p is typed with a : and a capital P instead of a small p.

So there's 3 possibilities:

1. Either they are used to the PHPBB forums

2. A typo

or

3. They outright hate smiliepictures. :D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

YOU N00B. :D :D :D

Just kidding, just couldn't resist. :p

Yes, :p is the same as :p

In some forums, the PHPBB once for instance (this is a UBB one), :p is typed with a : and a capital P instead of a small p.

So there's 3 possibilities:

1. Either they are used to the PHPBB forums

2. A typo

or

3. They outright hate smiliepictures. :D

and point 4:

They are too damn lazy to release the shift button to get the dubbel point thingy :p

I personally like the name The Associates. It may not be star warsy, but what exactly does that mean anyway? I think it is succint, it is appropriate, and sums up what we are, a loose assocation of professionals trying to make our way in the world. I vote we keep the name, something like Brotherhood of a Crecent Shaped Moon Falling on Wookie Dander just would suck. My two cents. For a town name, what about Walden III, or New Corwin (no idea where that came from, or if there was ever an old Corwin), or even an old roman city-state name like Phillipi, or Corinthus, or Collosius. Again, simply my two cents (you now have four four cents total). I am cool with what everybody wants.

-Vega Cymru

"In the immortal words of Socrates......I drank what?"

Archived