Home

Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Academy - Work On Your MP Skills!

Datheus

[shameless plug]

Do you have problems getting duels to go the way you want them to go? Do you want a place to train and play with your fellow Jedi? Do you want to play like master? Then I suggest the Jedi Academy! Many classes are held throughout the week and with recent trainer promotions, you can even get a master if you find it neccesary!

Check out the FAQ page to answer any questions you may have.

Unfortunately, applications have to be proccessed by hand, so it takes a day or two before you get your confirmation email :(

You can also find help on the IRC channel #JA! on the EnterTheGame Network! (The IRC server is irc.enterthegame.com)

Check it out. You won't regret it

[/shameless plug]

Already a member but I just thought I'd spam as many JAT's as I can find to get my damn Journeyman trial, I waited for an hour last night, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. *Calms down* If there are 2 on tonight i'm gonna jump on em and not letem leave until they've tested me :)

Eek! Another Academy thread!

Dath: the apps arent processed totally by hand anymore, but one of the head hanchos still has to look at it before we let you in. It takes roughly a day or so for us to get to your application.

Anyhow I hope ppl are having a good time with the academy and all. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived