Home

Infinite Saber Throw

Danyael

Force pull? I guess that might work. I just thought of something....if you could get it to start spinning in a crowded area maybe it could do some damage. Maybe you could push it into people...... but that would be just the same as throwing it. OK maybe it could have some uses other then photo shoots.

Uh, right...

here's what you need to do:

First, make sure saber throw is at level three. I THINK you have to be in blue stance, but I'm not sure. If what I'm about to tell you doesn't work, try it in blue stance, if all else fails. Toss the saber a small distance in front of you. Then, hold down your primary attack, and let go of alt attack. As the saber comes back at you, side step and dodge it. Make sure you continue to hold primary attack. The saber will spin around you, you can also probably move a bit, but if you move, it will eventually fall into your hands. Just let go of primary attack to get the saber back. Also, if you taunt while doing this, it causes the saber to spin in one place, and not follow you if you move. Some weirdo glitch, it is

Do what Datheus said. Then keeping attack held press your taunt key. Now you can move about with it spinning around you. Let go of attack to stop. If you dont have one go to console and type "bind x +taunt" without quotes and were x is a key of your choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived