Home

Episode 2 obi wan model and skin by Tex,Toonces and me.

Arco

Ok here is a shot of my wip skin for tex's ep2 obi. I was under the impression that kman was doing this. But it seams that the duties have passed on to toonces and me. No problems there... but kman if you wanna do skin for him all you have to do is ask as it would be great to have your talent on this mesh. Anyhew here is the shot.......

ep2obi1.jpg

expect more shots soon of the full body etc.....

Arco:deathii:

whoops sorry dude. Work cancelled. But I do wait with baited breath on seeing your stuff.

This means we have to wait longer for ep2 obi but meh it will be of very high quality and ep1 obi, mace and qui gon will have to do while we wait for obi wan.

Arco:deathii:

At the time I posted there, I didn't have enough done that I would want to show pictures of it. And I wasn't sure if I'd even want to put out any pictures of it until I got nearly finished with it.

I'LL HAVE YOUR LEGS, TOONSES!!! :mad:

Not bad, but it could be better. You might want to make the facial same changes to this model, as you did to the EP 1 Obi-Wan. Everything should fall into place after that. Most notably, his eyes slant too much right now, and his head may not be big enough. Actually, a front view would be more helpful as far as critiques.

Yeah, the head needs quite a few geometric changes to make it as accurate as possible.

For those who missed it, Arco and I have canceled our work on this model. There was a little confusion (My fault) on who was going to finish up this model. KMan will give him a brilliant skin :D

Archived