Home

The 2002 Annual Yoda's Swamp Music Choice Awards

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

All my votes go to Dave Matthews Band! :D Names don't matter....his band will win. ;)

LeXX, I'm a little surprised that you listen to this music..........guess it goes to show you that you can never tell things about people. :D

Btw-I like your selections too! (except for Missy, can't stand her!) :D

Missy RULES!!!! :D

Why are you surprised? Besides, you can never judge people by what type of music they listen to. I listen to all sorts, those just happen to be my favourites atm. ;)

Originally posted by bill

dang it, your too! looked like Tool to me for a sec, and you had me all excited... :p

Hehe.....:D I do like TooL....they're one of my fav's. But, I really like most all music except for country and classical. Tool is one of my top five though........don't worry about me Billeh. :p

Why are you surprised? Besides, you can never judge people by what type of music they listen to. I listen to all sorts, those just happen to be my favourites atm.

I'm not judging you at all LeXX. Like I said...you just never know about ppl. :D

i'm similar to lexx.

i also like Usher's album 8701.

it's still in my cd player in the car.

Jay-Z & Beyonce-Bonnie & Clyde, that track is HOT one of my favorite singles out right now.

artist- eminem.

even though he's white, he's a lyrical genius.

band-Linkin Park

HOLLA!!!!!!

Archived