Home

"I'd kick his @ass moonwalk style"

Surfnshannon

MJ is at it again - why do these news articles stand out at me....I am just all over bagging on him these days but I couldn't help but read this article on MSN...here you go...

Macho, Macho Mike

Yes, Michael Jackson has a lot of explaining to do. At last week's dangling a baby episode in Germany, witnesses gasped at the thought of Jacko possibly dropping his child (Prince Michael II). Many folks were also concerned about how the whole scene looked since the toddler's face was covered with a towel. But while insiders can't explain why he offered up the child in the first place, they do say that the covering was to protect the young Prince's identity.

Since Michael finds it hard to go anywhere in the world without being noticed, the star himself goes through extensive planning to get pretty clever with the disguises he wears. In a rare interview with Gold magazine, Jackson recently confessed that he dresses up in, "Bat suits, buck teeth, glasses, afros, prosthetics, make-up jobs, everything."

As for his secret fantasy? When asked what he would do if he was invisible in London for a day, Jackson replied, "Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see [laughs]... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzis and kick his ass, moonwalk style. I'd really like to knock them off one of those little scooters they ride around on, I really would, knock the cameras right out of their hands. They're so annoying."

Okay Michael, for starters, how about if you stop dangling your rightful heirs over balconies? That just might help keep the shutterbugs away!

off of http://www.msn.com

I think like I said before that he is just doing it for publicity. If he want's people to stop taking pictures of him then he needs to stop doing dumb stuff like dangling his baby over some railing.

I bet that there are some mothers out there that would like to be invisible so that they could slap Michael and knock that fake nose of his face. ;)

:duel::lsduel:

Archived