Home

to throw or not to throw your saber

JNK_Icer_cold

to throw or not to throw Cheap????  

28 members have voted

1. 1. to throw or not to throw Cheap????

• Yes
    • no

Throw is a good tactic for use against heavy stance players, those who keep using yellow finishers, etc. The lag in the move at the end of the animation is a good point to toss your saber.

Also, for heavy and even yellow players it's easy to toss into their swings... best to be very close. In fact, if you're close enough, the opponent doesn't even realize you're throwing.

I also use it as a counter to the blue stance monkey that runs around (sometimes with Force Speed) swinging wildly. Two or three good tosses usually chills them out.

BTW... I have a key binded to say "Here... catch!"

SkinWalker

Originally posted by DarthCobra

Saber throwing newbs. Cant figure out how to fight? So sit back an throw your saber into a crowd of ppl. Not a cheat, just more gay cheap spam. To block. DO NOTHING! Autoblock will catch it.

I agree.... the newbs get annoying, but their easy to defeat when they throw.... But if you use it right, Throw can be a nice tool in a fight. The trick is to throw when they can't block.... visit me sometime on FES public... I show you what I mean.

SkinWalker

If a n00b can't jump over you and spin mid air to block the thrown saber, they deserve to take the dirt nap.

I haven't tried it but think it would be fun to Pull the thrown saber when fighting Saber Throw monkeys. Be nice if you could then dual wield sabers chasing them around. :D

Archived