Home

Download Gir model BETA

Hellfire Jedi

Originally posted by Tuck

Actually Spyzer, that's how he's supposed to look. In the cartoon, his legs don't connect to his body, his head is huge, and his arms are basicly small sticks. :)

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. Well, if those are supposed to be like that, great model! Still need to fix dat head tho lol

Thanks for the feed back on the model, i have (hopfully) the final version. i need to check over with you all on who did what exactly... here is what i have so far

Altimira – model/skins

Hellfire Jedi – recruiting

Insane Sith – scaling

Drjimmy – sounds

Enjoi – sounds

anyone else, or somthing is wrong, just tell me :)

and for the size of the head, its supposed to be that big, but the actual size of gir is about the size of yoda... trust me it will look alot better in jedimod or what ever.

Originally posted by Altimira

Thanks for the feed back on the model, i have (hopfully) the final version. i need to check over with you all on who did what exactly... here is what i have so far

Altimira – model/skins

Hellfire Jedi – recruiting

Insane Sith – scaling

Drjimmy – sounds

Enjoi – sounds

anyone else, or somthing is wrong, just tell me :)

Altimira you forgot me.... Duncan_10158!

I was the one that put your model together, i was working on it the last half week. I had to redo most of the meshes and weight it and now you forget me? :mad:

But i hope its not to late?

(Duncan_10158 - remodeling)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

duncan i know this is off topic but im desperate. would you be able to get my model in game its the helmetless jango its all done just needs to be put on skeleton and weighted that sort of stuff.

sure! it shouldnt be a problem. the question is in what file format do you have your jango model. sent me a mail, contact is on my site:

http://io.meskinaw.net/gamorr-proj.php

by the way i like off topic, it gives you the oppotunety for this!

well matt has the skin. but does that matter cuz i dont know this is my first time actually being involved in a model project but i can have it in any format that you want.

:edit:PS would you mind if i beta tested your sebulba i really would like to be more involved in models it kinda helps me understand the process and ill let you beta mine:edit:

best for me to import it into 3dsmax would of course be a .max file, but the question is in what editor do you made your model?

at the moment inbredjokel and me are both working on the skins for the sebulba model. as soon as that is done you are of welcome to test the model and give me a feedback.

Archived