Home

forum idea...

ImmolatedYoda

hey mods (Darth and One, if not LF mods) might it be possible to consolidate these DF MOD forums into different groups? i mean, 6 different people post new threads saying that the mod is great and stuff, or 4 different people have problems...i think it might be better if there were different subforums per se...such as Comments and suggestions, Help, Original DF, or something. just an idea.

Well, after the release of the demo, I have been considering this. When we first started out we weren't really in a position to start asking jediknightii.net for liberties and also traffic to the forum was slow. Now, things have rocketed - you have no idea how big this demo has become - I may look into getting us another forum or something. Maybe asking for our own category would be pushing things a little too far though :p

well, The One can pursue this if he wants to, since he is the offical Public Relations dood, but I personally don't have time to actually "moderate" this forum if I'm actually expecting to get the MOD done. If our hosts, JKii.net want's to go to the trouble to create more sub-forums that is great but I'm not gonna push the issue - they do enough for us already.

Archived