Home

just bought BH for the GC!

Darth Talliusc

first id like to say that this game is AWESOME! for all those who havent played it: GO RENT IT NOW NOW NOW!

i never played the ps2 version so i cant really compare them but the graphics and fluidity of this game on the Gc are simply astonishing. it sort of reminds me of the old tomb raider games in that theres alot of puzzle solving and quite a bit of tricky moves required to continue along the levels. its fighting system is very fun and despite what ppl may say i think lucasarts did a great job on it. anybody else buy it for the GC recently? in canada it came out today so i dont expect many canucks to have it just yet but if you're thinking about getting a new game rent this make sure you like it and then buy it. thanks for indulging me and reading this post made by a hyperactive teen who feels like a toddler on christmas morning.

i have the game too - its very sweet. Haven't seen it on GC but I've heard positive things about it being on both systems. That's awesome. I hear the game gets harder as it progresses...I am still only on the first chapter (I had to win Spyro this weekend). Now I've finnaly won it so I can concentrate on the bounty hunter.

Archived