Home

Some questions

veng142

Hey,

Whats the current release date? Will we be able to walk around our ship, etc?

Will we be able to work as pirates? IE several of my friends and I on one ship, robbing settlements on planets (of real players, not NPCs) and robbing ships?

Thanks for the help

Welcome to the boards!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, one of the Welcomming Committee.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these boards. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the Lucas Forums. :)

Whats the current release date?

The exact date is not known, but it's around end of Febuary, early March.

Will we be able to walk around our ship, etc?

Not at release, no. Might be able to when the Space Expansion comes out.

Will we be able to work as pirates? IE several of my friends and I on one ship, robbing settlements on planets (of real players, not NPCs) and robbing ships?

Little is known about the Space Expansion at this time. But I have my doubts you will be able to board ships.

According to Amazon.co.uk it's 28th March, but this could change, most likely for the worse.

We don't know much if anything about personal ships yet, guess we'll have to wait 'til the Space Expansion.

I think we'll be able to walk around public transport ships and play games and chat with other players.

As for the pirate thing, I don't think you'll be able to rob player settlements, but as for ships, we better wait 'til Space Expansion.

Hope that answers your questions. :)

i don't think they should allow stealing. I'd be one pissed off (whatever I am) if someone stole the stuff I worked so hard to get! Hours of gameplay etc. I think you should be allowed to steal...stuff off of a person..but not like your property *ship etc

edited to add: hum maybe the ship stealing will be in the GTA: Galaxies release. Where guys sell death sticks, you steal cars and you can aquire a chain saw!! :eek:;)

Archived