Home

Gender Guesser

Boba Rhett

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so stupid!

first, we're all getting the same scatterplot and the same photos/stats.

secondly, it is not *impressive* but RETARDED!

thirdly, I am a guy but I admit I am more feminine (cook, emotionally a sap, enjoy just relaxing, cute things) but it told me I was 80% male. ... I'm a guy with a woman's touch ;)

My definition of a very ifeminite man is Richard Simmons, Elton John, Carrot Top and possibly Pauly Shore depending which movie. Reality is times they are a changing. If woman can go to work, etc than the men can cook without looking like a sissy. I mean heck men gotta eat too :) . I think of people who are ifeminite are men who like to shop for clothes on a regular basis, where pink, and are wwwway too sensitive. I dont' think being a sensitive guy makes you girly. Guys cry too and that doesn't mean they are pansy's.

Originally posted by Jon Snow

This is so stupid!

first, we're all getting the same scatterplot and the same photos/stats.

secondly, it is not *impressive* but RETARDED!

thirdly, I am a guy but I admit I am more feminine (cook, emotionally a sap, enjoy just relaxing, cute things) but it told me I was 80% male. ... I'm a guy with a woman's touch ;)

Nope, different scatterplots...I got 86% as opposed to Rhett, Chase, and R15 who got 80%.

R15 took this before, and he was a guy. Probably my bad influence ;)

As for Rhett and Chase, what can I say? Must be a family thing :D

*runs*

;)

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

So, you are saying you are a guy who is upset because it did not say you were a woman?? :confused:

Just messing with ya. Besides, I like to cook and some things to, it does not mean you are more feminine.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one. :D

*throws shoe at redwing* :p

Archived