Home

Who are the Associates?

Wraith 8

This is not the same as the stuck thread tho :D

I thought it would also be nice to know a little about eachother and all. not just click the profile, but tell a bit.

Ill start of:

Wraith 8

Nationality: Dutch

Birthdate: 18th of October 1980

My life up to now:

I was born 22 years ago in a (then) small town called Emmeloord.

the town was at the center of a, what we call: polder. thats what we call land that used to be sea or a lake. Im the youngest at my house. i have an older brother who is now 27 and an older sister who is now 29.

I grew up with loads of friends and i had a blas of a youth there. but my father who started out as a carpender became a supervisor of construction sites in a city called Nijkerk. My dad travelled between there and our home. the two places are far apart from each other. my dad had to drive like an hour to get to his work. so they decided that we should move there. i was 10 years old when we moved to Nijkerk (wich means: new church in old Dutch:D). my dad got promoted to head of a lot of construction sites in The netherlands. what we cal a Project leader. Well we moved and i met new people. I broke my leg there when i was 12. i was crossing on a bsuy road with my bike and i got hit by a motercycle. I went to a sort of high school there. and eventually to another school 12 kilometers away. i had to go on bike to school there every day.

i got work in a supermarket in Nijkerk where i met my Grilfriend.

Thats 4 years ago now. My sister and brother both got married in Nijkerk and they both expect a baby next March or April :D.

well 2 years ago my mom and dad wanted to move to a big city called Sneek (pronounce: snake :)). and that is like an hour and half driving at 120 kilmoters an hour from Nijkerk. I was already going to a school between Nijkerk and Sneek anyway so.. :D.

Me and my Girlfriend arranged to see eachother in the weekends. the one weekend we go to her place, the other we go to my place.

Star wars

I saw Star wars episode IV for the first time in 1988. my dad put it on just when you saw Aunt beru and Uncle Owen as Corpses. man i thought i was going to throw up :D. it is pretty scary for a boy who is 8 years old :D.after that i didnt want to see Star wars ever. i became a huge fan of Star Trek. and saw almost every episode of a next generation. i bought the first 5 movies of star Trek. after that i learned some things about Star Wars and it looked like a good movie. so in 1995 i saw them all for the first time. I LOVED THEM!.... when in 1997 the special edition came out on video, i got it for my Birthday. and since then im hooked on Star wars. unfortunatly i didnt get internet until 2000. so :(

I played loads of games from star wars.. and i still do.

extra info

E-mail: erik_klasen@hotmail.com

MSN: erik_klasen@hotmail.com

AIM: Wraith Tainer

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/wraith_squadron_8

Favorite SW movie: Episode II Attack of the Clones

Favorite SW book: X-wing book nr.5 Wraith Squadron

Favorite SW game: X-wing Alliance ( so far :D )

Favorite SW charchter: Garik "the face" Loran

Thats it :D

Erik Klasen

A.K.A. Wraith 8

OOO OOO I'll go next!

Lord Helmet

Gener: Male

Nationality....American!

BirthDate May 3 1984

My life isn't nearly as interesting as wraith so i wont bore you to death...all I can really say is that I live in a little town called willow grove most of my life...ima musician, tennis player, and extremely good ultimate frisbee-er..Oh and i'm pretty good a t school too! ;)

A little of a coincidence that Wraith and I have.

I never paid attention to star wars at all...but I was/am a huge Star Trek fan of start trek/next generation(not the technical crap though)...Only when I heard about massive worlds of aliens and jedi..with BOUNTY HUNTING on other people did I become intrigued....so liek the obsessive person I am..bought all the movies and stuff and memorized all the stuff (not technical) there is to know...then i looked up starwars galaxies and instead of comig upon the official site...the way i typed it into google this site appeared first and i assumed this was the official one..So that's how I ended up being the local drunk at SWGalaxies.net

Now wraith if you were to get on your instant messenger ASAP i can brag alot fro reasons best not said here ..!

:D i guess ill give some extra info too

E-mail webister@comcast.net / aarstar@comcast.net <---use this one

MSN Firebolt78@msn.com

Aim maxpowers9898

favorite starwars movie has to be episode 4

favorite character is jabba

never really read any of the books...

favorite game is jedi knight 2...dont have any others..

Nationality: American

Birthdate: 15th of June 1988

Um... I've lived in the same small town since i was really little. I've played soccer for a long time and started playing ice hockey recently. I do good in school... and I'm a pretty good artist. I really started getting im comp. gaming about two years ago.

I think I saw Ep. IV for the first time when I was 4. All I remember is crying when Obi-wan died. I saw the rest of the movies a few years after and have liked Star Wars ever since. I really started getting back in to it after Ep. 2 this year.

other stuff:

e-mail: thew182@hotmail.com

AIM: Thew Rydur

homepage: don't have one

favorite SW movie: ROTJ

favorite SW book: Tie between The Last Command and Tales for the Mos Eisley Cantina

favorite SW game: JK2

favorite SW charchter: Obi-wan

ok ill take a stab at it.

Nationality: US

Birthdate: May 17, 1971

I was born on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi in a town called Pascagoula. I have lived all over the southern coast from Houston, TX back to Atlanta, GA.

I joined the Army in late 1990 and have been doing that ever since. I have spent 2 years in Korea, 2 months in Haiti and now 4 months in Afghanistan. Back home at Ft Bragg I help run quarterly LAN parties known as The Bragg Fragg, http://www.braggfragg.com I like any sort of gaming so this helps get my fix in for the FPS games. Nothing like 3 days with no sleep playing Counter Strike, Rouge Spear and UT.

I am recently recovering from a racing online addiction. My true love for online gaming came from racing in the NASCAR Online Racing Series, the only officially sanctioned NASCAR event held online. I raced against 12,000 others and finished 61st. I have had the pleasure of racing against Dale Earnhardt Jr and Juan Montoya, in the same room actually. In the early days on Nascar 2 we used to race with Little E almost every night, but it was fun getting to meet him and hang out for a weekend of races.

I am now married with an 8 year old son and enjoying life. I am stuck in Afghanistan for a few more days but hope to spend Christmas at home with my family. My time here is winding down, yesterday I was awarded the Bronze Star from the 82d Airborne Division Commander and by tomorrow I hope to be flying to Germany then back to the US.

Thats about it for me ;)

Nationality: I'm Scottish/Irish, but I was born here in the States

Birthdate: August 23, 1985

I've lived in the same house all my life. It's an old two story house built in 1917 which is pretty bad ass because it has a really cozy feeling and a secret passageway through a bookcase. I've gone to a Catholic school since 6th grade although I'm not Catholic.....I'm not a big sports man, they've never really interested me. I hate TV for the most part, I enjoy reading, women, cooking, climbing trees, and women, among other things. I've had my share of almost dying (being thrown at a shark and having my car totaled by a Ford F150 to name a couple) but I've decided that I'm invincible cause not only those things (all of which i got out of unscathed) but I haven't gotten any symptoms for diseases in like two years although I've been diagnosed with everything from Strep throat to Mono. That's about all of interest about me.

Nationality: I'm Scottish/Irish, but I was born here in the States

Birthdate: August 23, 1985

I've lived in the same house all my life. It's an old two story house built in 1917 which is pretty bad ass because it has a really cozy feeling and a secret passageway through a bookcase. I've gone to a Catholic school since 6th grade although I'm not Catholic.....I'm not a big sports man, they've never really interested me. I hate TV for the most part, I enjoy reading, women, cooking, climbing trees, and women, among other things. I've had my share of almost dying (being thrown at a shark and having my car totaled by a Ford F150 to name a couple) but I've decided that I'm invincible cause not only those things (all of which i got out of unscathed) but I haven't gotten any symptoms for diseases in like two years although I've been diagnosed with everything from Strep throat to Mono. That's about all of interest about me. Oh yeah, I sing in a band me and a couple of friends formed. We need a drummer though. Damn those drummers.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post, comp froze up on me the first time and i didn't know if it went through.

nationality: swedish (that should be kinda obvious)

birthdate : July 21 1986

i was born on a small island just outside of stockholm (connected by a bridge accually so pretty darn close) called Lidingö. i lived there for 10 years moving house 2 times. when i turned 10 years old (about 10 days after accually) we moved to auckland new zealand. There we rented a house for a year and then bought the house i live in now (which were moving out of in about 4 weeks time or maybe its 5..... i dont know ).

Star wars

I saw star wars episode 4 for the first time when i was 5 years old. I really liked it. But i dont really know why because i couldnt understand english and i was not fast enough to read the subtitles.. anyway i thaught it was really good. its probably because i liked seeing people shoot eachother with laser guns. dont take that the wrong way im not a homosidal spycho path.

well i dont have much more to say.....

Guess I'll go.

Hometown: Watsontown, Pennsylvania and uh..yeah...American and stuff...I'm not a foreign weirdo :rolleyes:

Nationality: American....or am I? (Insert twilight zone music here)

Birthdate: July 11th, 1980

I don't have a life but I guess I can give the story of my pathetic existance. I lived in small ****ty Watsontown till I was 20. I'm the youngest in my family. I have a sister that is 28 and she has a 11 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I have a brother thats 24 and he's a lonely man who hurt himself and is out of a job. He owes me 3 grand though so he better get his ass better and make me some money. My mom and dad are divorced. My dad is 46 I think and is living with a red headed she-bitch in the Pocono Mountains. My mom is 44 and is still living in the same ****ty area with her 29 year old pot head boy friend. Thats about it for the family. Lets see I was a straight C student up until my senior year because I didn't give two ****s about anything. Turned myself around and ended up with straight A's for the year. After I gradumitated I worked at a convenient store and a greenhouse till July 2000. That **** sucked. Almost lost my finger in a meat slicer a few times and inhaled a **** load of pesticides. After I decided to up and quit that hell I came up with the bright idea of joining the Navy. Turned out to be for the best even though it was tough for me to get in having two bad knees and nearly blind in one eye but here I am a big bad Petty Officer. Only been in a little over 2 years now. spent most of my time in school at Service SChool command Great lakes in Illinios. Got here in Iceland last January and thats were pretty much anything interesting stops. All my life is now is drinking, DVDs, Video Games, and work. I don't do much because well I'm an ******* and no one likes me. I have 4 friends on this planet and two of the are back home one is in North Carolina and I got one here but he doesn't do anything either. We get together to drink and watch football.

As for Star Wars I've been watching episode 4-6 atleast 3 times a year since I was 5. I think ep1 and 2 were complete and utter crap. To much went into the special effects and not enough into the story. That light Saber battle with Yoda at the end of 2 pissed me off. He's Yoda for christ sakes. He should be able to just drop a mountain on the guys head and be done with it.

e-mail: msmiller@mwr.is

msn:TGW185@hotmail.com

IAM:Sabu185

Homepage: don't have one anymore

Favorite SW movie: Ep 4 is still my favorite

Favorite SW book: Don't read

Favorite SW game: JK2 is awesome. I love the lightsaber battles

Favorite SW character: Jar Jar..uh yeah he rocks and stuff...ok not really. I guess I don't really have a favorite. Of course I always loved Yoda.

So there ya go. Thats me I guess.

Zero, Ride, r0De, what ever.......

Gener: Male

Nationality: Cacasian

BirthDate: Oct. 13 1984

I like MMORPG's and this game seems to be able to fulfill my ideas for a MMORPG. My big and high dream in life is to get on a team such as Verant, or any team like the SWG team and program for MMORPG's. I do not know what else to say. I am a Senior in Highschool, I work at Marie Callendars, I go to DeVry one night a week for night school. I am majoring in CIS, and hopefully will game program for the rest of my life.

That is me, I might think up more when I get the chance too.

my turn to add i guess

gender-male

age-14

name-kyle costello

location-pennsylvania

nationality-american

backround-I was born in alanta georiga move to PA. when i was 7 months old thew became one of my greast friends after that. We go to the same school so we kno each other quite well.

Intreast/hobies-I love to play music i play piano, sax, flute, quitar, and more. I love the computer its my life. Other things i play is magic the gatering, warhammer40k, diablo, gta(all of them) basicly all rpg games anyway thats pritty much me.

next

Archived