Home

recruitment booth?

Pad

i think we should make a recruitment booth were ppl were able to let us know they want to join the academy. if its possible, i suggest to make the booth a lfja subsection, as its much easier to read a new thread instead of evrybodys posts in 1 thread. ;)

also id would make things easier as i can redirect our echo base members to here instead if they r intrested in joinin.

I'm not sure about a subforum. It would be a good idea, but, as I remember with NRG, we only ended up having one or two threads in that forum. And those one or two forums can fit just as snuggly in here. That is just my opinion though. I'll talk it over with the council and get their views on the topic:)

Actually I think its a pretty cool idea, I will run that by admin the next chance I get. In the mean time, someone can just post a thread here and say they would like to join. :cool:

edit- I don't think the subforum was at fault at NRG, it's just more that NRG as a whole has been dead for the past three months. I'm already getting pms on all forums about people interested in joining up. I think this summer we may get an influx of new members as well. Well, that's what we hope! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived