Home

Weird Jedi Move!!!!

kama_app_kotor

:eek: I WAS IN A SERVER IN A DUEL MATCH AND THIS GUY LAYED DOWN AND FLOATED ON THE GROUND{STILL LAYING DOWN} HE KILLED ME AND I ASKED HIM HOW HE DID IT BUT HE SAID THAT HE WILL NOT TELL ME. SO DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO THIS CRAZY MOVE OR JUST GIVE A LIST OF ALL THE CRAZY MOVES THAT YOU CAN DO IN THE GAME. IT WOULD HELP ME AND A HOLE LOT OF PEOPLE TOOO:D .

THANX

That thing still work? I thought they removed it from 1.04. If that still works, try binding 2 different keys to 2 skins, then walk around & do a quick tapping on both of them. It's been awhile, I don't know of its both of them at the same time or if you have to do tap them each 1 at a time quickly, but your supposed to get the model stuck with arms & legs laid out like an X, then you float around. It's somewhat similar.

Originally posted by Sir Brass

Btw, is this little maneuver what others refer to as ground fighting? Someone in another thread mentioned it, and said that he'd kick for someone doing something like that in his server.

Nope. This "Ground Fighting" referres to the awesomel337 strategy of crouching 24/7 and thus being able to perform the Blue Lunge and own everyone.

:rolleyes:

Archived